Rob Corbo and Simon Ross pres Corbossy ft Sasha Williams - Don't Stay (Original Vocal Mix)

Hello everyone,

Rob and I have been producing together for a considerable amount of time now, and now that I have finished my A-Levels I have had lots of spare time to focus my effort into our tunes. A small handful of tracks have been formed during recent warm summer evenings, but one in particular has stood above the rest.

What we have here a track called "Don't Stay" which we have made alongside the very talented vocalist Sasha Williams. Rob and myself made our track and decided a vocal release is what we need to get ourselves known, so we contacted Sasha and she provided us with some superb vocals over our original project.

Below is a sample of the vocal production ...

Rob Corbo and Simon Ross pres Corbossy ft Sasha Williams - Don't Stay (Original Vocal Mix)

http://www.4shared.com/file/114702504/4dd1...___Sample_.html

Already there is strong interest in this track of ours, and this comes down to the help of Sasha herself. There are 3 seperate remixes being produced as I type this post, all of which are by highly talented producers everyone knows and respects. One of these producers is about to unveil a new record label under the name of "Tytanium Records" (hint for you there) and we are discussing a possible release package for the near future.

Rob and I have only just about finished the original versions of the track, both dub and vocal. We are still coming across minor changes that we alter when we can, and in the sample provided we feel we may need to tweak some areas still, but we hope nobody will notice what these may be ...

... so of course, once again, all feedback is welcomed. I have handed over a copy of the Dub Mix to Jules (I say handed, more like 'forced') so it's possible with his support it can reach successful heights much quicker. We hope the majority of you enjoy what we have made, but of course not everyone can be pleased so don't worry if it doesn't tickle your tastebuds.

I will now stop typing as this is almost novel material.

Many thanks,

Simon (and Rob, and Sasha)

:)

Edited by simonross46

Lovely piece of music you guys have created there mate, The only thing in my opinion is that I don't like the vocals, but that is purely based on first play. The vocals my grow on me thou. All the best chap with getting it signed, and wish you all the best with it. :)

Well it's better than the last corbossy production, the synth lines are quirky, the the begining up till the break reminds me of Love Them Dusk the Signalrunners mix, the vocals are ok,I'm not sold by them totally though or the bassline after the break it's good but maybe if the note was slightly higher it wouldnt niggle me as much.

Overall liking this, hope all goes well with it, all the best :)

The midi notes on that bassline / lead are totally ripped from some other well known tune and I cant put my finger on it :lol: !!! Think the vocal is catchy but it doesnt really fit with the other musical parts in the break at around 1.30!! Not something I would be into nowadays personally, but not a bad effort at all!! :)

The midi notes on that bassline / lead are totally ripped from some other well known tune and I cant put my finger on it :lol: !!! Think the vocal is catchy but it doesnt really fit with the other musical parts in the break at around 1.30!! Not something I would be into nowadays personally, but not a bad effort at all!! :)

Figured out what it was its K90 - Red Snapper!

Youtube Video ->Original Video