How long have you been a member of the JJA board?

Briggsy

I've just noticed i've been registered for three years :o

It seems like yesterday that I joined, and I still feel like one of the 'newcomers' on here because a lot of people have been here longer than me.

Looking back at some of my posts, I've realised how laid back and humerous I used to be too. I come across as a right moody git at the moment :huh:

I've just noticed i've been registered for three years :o

Looking back at some of my posts, I've realised how laid back and humerous I used to be too. I come across as a right moody git at the moment :huh:

Really? I hadn't noticed! :P

I've been here since about October I think, I forgot to look before I clicked!! So 9 mnths, just enough time to have a JJA baby!

maybe im missing the point of this thread, but this is like the most pointless thread??

seeing as everyone's user name tells you there join date.

correct me if im wrong or missing something, but i just dont get this thread lol

I sense jealousy

Nah I religiously posted on there daily, to keep it active, in fact you and I were a great team and I asked the creator if I could be moderator and he said probably as they needed another one, he would ask Jules. So I duelly reported spam and such to him and he dealt with it, then they made Paul Hopwood a moderator, whom I still report spam to but get no word of thanx and yes 'MY NOSE WAS SLIGHTLY PUT OUT OF JOINT' by this. So now as Jules doesn't even go there unless Monkeyspanker slanders him, I couldn't really give a flying f*** about the place!! But at least i am honest! :D

Does that sound like jealousy to you :ermm: hmmmmmmmm ? Hmmmmmmmm? ;)

Nah I religiously posted on there daily, to keep it active, in fact you and I were a great team and I asked the creator if I could be moderator and he said probably as they needed another one, he would ask Jules. So I duelly reported spam and such to him and he dealt with it, then they made Paul Hopwood a moderator, whom I still report spam to but get no word of thanx and yes 'MY NOSE WAS SLIGHTLY PUT OUT OF JOINT' by this. So now as Jules doesn't even go there unless Monkeyspanker slanders him, I couldn't really give a flying f*** about the place!! But at least i am honest! :D

Does that sound like jealousy to you :ermm: hmmmmmmmm ? Hmmmmmmmm? ;)

To be fair though, popular members or members that post a lot don't necessarily make good moderators. A good moderator is someone who can look at things from a 'neutral' point of view and step in where necessary. With no disrespect, I don't think you'd look at things from a 'neutral' point of view.

To be fair though, popular members or members that post a lot don't necessarily make good moderators. A good moderator is someone who can look at things from a 'neutral' point of view and step in where necessary. With no disrespect, I don't think you'd look at things from a 'neutral' point of view.

Ah but I was going to stop being number 2 and start being another name and moderate and I would have been a good moderator actually! Despite having my very own personal opinions and thoughts and mood swings, if I was supposed to be doing a job I would have done it properly.

As it goes now though, they can go suck my cats furry balls. You don't get much more neutral than THAT!!!:D

Ah but I was going to stop being number 2 and start being another name and moderate and I would have been a good moderator actually! Despite having my very own personal opinions and thoughts and mood swings, if I was supposed to be doing a job I would have done it properly.

As it goes now though, they can go suck my cats furry balls. You don't get much more neutral than THAT!!!:D

What's the new board like anyway now? It used to be full of retards. Is that still the case?