How long have you been a member of the JJA board?

Briggsy

I browse lots of boards but this was the only one I joined because it's the best, and the most informative.

I love the unique "member number" we all have... I feel cherished here :wub:

5th Dec 2007 apparently, bloody hell.

684 posts as well, of which I'm sure only 300 have been drunken ramblings, 200 have been drunken arguments, 150 have been arguments with Briggsy, 30 have been youtube videos, and 4 posts have been completely full of ****'s, hence rendering them even more incoherent than the drunken ramblings.

Try my best like. B)

Been about 3 years I reckon... Bjorn introduced me to it at Uni. I was inactive on here for about a year though... think most of last year to be honest but I am glad I've become a more regular visitor again. It's such a great resource and people here are friendly.

Been about 3 years I reckon... Bjorn introduced me to it at Uni. I was inactive on here for about a year though... think most of last year to be honest but I am glad I've become a more regular visitor again. It's such a great resource and people here are friendly.

You know Bjorn? Where is he... he abandoned us and isn't he a mod?

I joined on 23rd May 2005 and l'm member No 8.

There was a JJ Archive messageboard prior to this one which Tim set up but there was problems with the supplier (something like that) so had to start a new one. That's why there are quite a few of us that registered on the same day in May 2005.

You know Bjorn? Where is he... he abandoned us and isn't he a mod?

No longer a mod because he's never here, but a sound guy all the same, I'm sure he'll be back in touch ^_^

I joined on 23rd May 2005 and l'm member No 8.

There was a JJ Archive messageboard prior to this one which Tim set up but there was problems with the supplier (something like that) so had to start a new one. That's why there are quite a few of us that registered on the same day in May 2005.

True. I went too 'budget' with the webhosting and got screwed over, lost the board, all the tracklistings, everything! We built it all back up again and now we're a lot more sensible with backups :D

f***! Just over 2 years now. Where did that go. I only found this site after typing in "Judge Jules old show tracklistings" in Yahoo. Downloaded a few shows and hit up the message board.

I love that! It's how it should be... here's hoping we get our act together this summer and freshen up a few things to keep everyone here B)

Bjorn went to Derby Uni as did I and I believe that's where u are emy? if so u are correct.

I've lost touch with him to be honest but he was a top bloke during the time I knew him. I assume he is just busy with other things now.