Which member would you do the following with?

Briggsy

If you had to do any of the following activities, who do you think would be the best member to do them with?

1. Talk about football down the pub

2. DJ back-to-back with

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District

4. Go for a picnic

5. Learn a new talent from

6. Have an in-depth discussion with

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine

8. Play a practical joke on

9. Go for a night out clubbing

10. Go travelling abroad with

1. Talk about football down the pub - Tom Bailey (being a fellow Wolves supporter too)

2. DJ back-to-back with - Aza

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District - Quadrant

4. Go for a picnic - Hmmm, erm... Bjorn? His bright hair and suspect bright t-shirts mean he'd attract the wasps - so they'd leave me alone then.

5. Learn a new talent from - Simon Ross (He's got some serious drawing skills!)

6. Have an in-depth discussion with - Aza, Moonman or Tremor seem quite interesting

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine - Attila Sumer for being an absolute legend, or Jason B, for being the most laid back, humorous, Hells Angel lookalike ever.

8. Play a practical joke on - Simon Ross (easy target! :P )

9. Go for a night out clubbing - Hmm i'd have to pick a few - Attila Sumer, Simon Ross and Aza.

10. Go travelling abroad with - Tim Traill aka Neuro He seems to know his stuff when it comes to being abroad.

Edited by Briggsy

1. Talk about football - NONE (gave up talking about footballers after 1990 world cup)

2. DJ back-to-back - HARDAWAY (Because we have very similar tastes in a party tunes)

3. Visit a tourist attraction - CHRISSIE (Because we are most likely to appreciate the place)

4. Go for a picnic - CHRISSIE (Ladies doing Lunch)

5. Learn a new talent from - :shifty: JASON (I think he would make a good teacher)

6. Have an in-depth discussion with - MOONMAN (We have some stuff we could discuss)

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine - MARTYM (I like MartyM's mixes alot and would buy him a drink in appreciation of that)

8. Play a practical joke on - KML (It would make me laugh the most)

9. Go for a night out clubbing - ANY (although ALL would be even better)

10. Go travelling abroad with - yeah ANY

Edited by Number 2 fan

1. Talk about football down the pub- none I dont bother with football :lol:

2. DJ back-to-back with-would have to be someone likely to play anything so, Number 2 fan or Aza

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District hmmm anyone, I don't rightly know

4. Go for a picnic I'll go for the other regularfemale on here Miss Emy, failing that

5. Learn a new talent from Quadrant, don't know quite what I'd learn but still!

6. Have an in-depth discussion with Briggsy

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine Chrissie or Judge Mental

8. Play a practical joke on Mr. Ross

9. Go for a night out clubbing Any

10. Go travelling abroad with Mr. Traill

See I was worried by the title but the questions releaved my fears :lol:

1. Talk about football down the pub

Briggsy, we can liase views on Wolves

2. DJ back-to-back with

Probably Jason, simply as I reckon it'd challenge my abiltiy in a whole new way. Randomage

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District

Quadrant - I imagine he'd have immense knowledge of such places

4. Go for a picnic

Chrissie - she lives in Cornwall so the location would be a major +

5. Learn a new talent from

Will Atkinson - production please

6. Have an in-depth discussion with

Big Steve - the guy talks a lot of sense

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine

Tim (Neuro), he has taste in choice of beverage & I haven't chatted to him properly for ages

8. Play a practical joke on

Bjorn - His absence dictates that vengeance is due

9. Go for a night out clubbing

Craig - from the various reports over the years on here he seems to really have it

10. Go travelling abroad with

Tim (Neuro) - he speaks Spanish fluently & has travelled a lot so he's the obvious choice

Funny how a few people want to play practical jokes on me, I will just be paranoid meeting you now! :P:lol:

1. Talk about football down the pub: Nobody (because I don't like football!)

2. DJ back-to-back with: Rob Corbo (because he's my partner in musical crime) or Briggsy (because we would raise the roof)

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District: Tom Bailey (because he sounds intelligent when I talk to him)

4. Go for a picnic: Emy or Number 2 (because they are just lovely)

5. Learn a new talent from: Quadrant (his archery skills sound impressive)

6. Have an in-depth discussion with: Aza (he is like a guru)

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine: Jason B (because he's been to many beer fests and will know what is a mighty fine brew)

8. Play a practical joke on: Briggsy (for all the times I have cried myself to sleep) :P

9. Go for a night out clubbing: EVERYONE

10. Go travelling abroad with: Neuro (because from what I've read so far he knows what he's doing!) or Mr Cutmore (because he's been to many fascinating places also)

1. Talk about football down the pub = Briggsy. We could be there for some time but I would order plenty of mead.

2. DJ back-to-back with = Tremor, Aza, Marty, and Sir Tom Bailey (all at the same time)

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District = Fuzzy Logic because he is Danish. I want to show you London! Have you ever been?

4. Go for a picnic = KR. We could take about floppies and making drives hard, etc.

5. Learn a new talent from = Chrissie B (I think she can teach me lots!)

6. Have an in-depth discussion with = Simcut or Jason B. So much knowledge, those two.

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine = Crasherevents - damn sure it's a girl and I've given her the red carpet treatment more than once

8. Play a practical joke on = Number 2 fan. I could bake her a 'cake' when in fact it's actually made of cardboard

9. Go for a night out clubbing = Moonman, Ducky, and Gregg.

10. Go travelling abroad with = KML. I feel he would best appreciate the historical and cultural offers with me.

Edited by Quadrant

1. Talk about football - NONE

2. DJ back-to-back - HARDAWAY

3. Visit a tourist attraction - CHRISSIE

4. Go for a picnic - CHRISSIE

5. Learn a new talent from - :shifty: JASON

6. Have an in-depth discussion with - MOONMAN

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine - MARTYM

8. Play a practical joke on - KML

9. Go for a night out clubbing - ANY

10. Go travelling abroad with - ANY

I love a good practically based joke

1. Talk about football down the pub = Briggsy. We could be there for some time but I would order plenty of mead.

2. DJ back-to-back with = Tremor, Aza, Marty, and Sir Tom Bailey (all at the same time)

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District = Fuzzy Logic because he is Danish. I want to show you London! Have you ever been?

4. Go for a picnic = KR. We could take about floppies and making drives hard, etc.

5. Learn a new talent from = Chrissie B (I think she can teach me lots!)

6. Have an in-depth discussion with = Simcut or Jason B. So much knowledge, those two.

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine = Crasherevents - damn sure it's a girl and I've given her the red carpet treatment more than once

8. Play a practical joke on = Number 2 fan. I could bake her a 'cake' when in fact it's actually made of cardboard

9. Go for a night out clubbing = Moonman, Ducky, and Gregg.

10. Go travelling abroad with = KML. I feel he would best appreciate the historical and cultural offers with me.

Very true

1. Talk about football down the pub - Briggsy; seems to like sports, and an armchair fan like me!

2. DJ back-to-back with; KSheehan, we both like the same tech stuff now, so yeah, him.

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District; Fuzzeh Logic; He just strikes me as being into sight seeing.

4. Go for a picnic; Number 2; it's about time she had some sausage of some sort.

5. Learn a new talent from; Third Drive - Production

6. Have an in-depth discussion with; Bjorn, i'd like to tell him that Nike Benassi flip flops are better than Havainas Brazils.

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine; Scratch wine, i think the finest G&T for Neuro

8. Play a practical joke on; Simon Ross, cos he can take it.

9. Go for a night out clubbing; All ; But i think Justin Haze would be a beast to party with

10. Go travelling abroad with; Any

1. Talk about football down the pub - Briggsy; seems to like sports, and an armchair fan like me!

I'm an armchair footy fan these days mainly because its so bloody hard trying to get a Wolves ticket now unless your a season ticket holder. I miss my season ticket - but i'm a regular at the cricket watching Warwickshire and England.

I watch England at least once a year, and watch Warwickshire quite often :D

I have... I visited London for about 36 hours the 24th-25th April 2009... did some sight seeing around London on my own and met up with Neuro, ThirdDrive (+his roomchick) and Simcut to go to MoS and see Jules/Armin that night ;)

oh btw... I feel in love with London when i arrived at Liverpool Street Station, so it won't be the last trip to the city B)

1. Talk about football down the pub - Hmm, it wouldn't be a very long conversation as I don't follow it - so probably none so I don't embarrass myself!

2. DJ back-to-back with - Myself and Dormouse have done some b2b in the past... but I'd like to DJ with Aza next!

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District - Well, it has to be Fuzzy or Attilas to show off our beautiful country!

4. Go for a picnic - Everyone! Party in the park!

5. Learn a new talent from - Tim - lingustic skills! And production tips from Simon R when he starts his course...

6. Have an in-depth discussion with - For a really deep convo, I reckon Quadrant would be good!

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine - For Chrissie, No2 and Judge Mental as I am a gentleman!

8. Play a practical joke on - Hmm, Jason, but it would have to be a random one :)!

9. Go for a night out clubbing - Already have done with some peeps - so I would say everybody else!

10. Go travelling abroad with - Senor Traill - I'd use his languages abilities as a ticket to South America, the continent I am yet to visit...

1. Talk about football down the pub: Briggsy, Craig and Tom Bailey

2. DJ back-to-back with:Briggsy and Christian (feelings mutual above gents :) Perhaps we could arrange something, even if it's a mix cd?

3. Visit a tourist attraction such as the London Eye, a castle, or the Lake District: Whole board

4. Go for a picnic: Whole board

5. Learn a new talent from: Christian Hann and Noff - when he used to be around (for production...)

6. Have an in-depth discussion with: Tim Traill, Simcut and Jason

7. Buy a pint or glass of wine: Tim Traill

8. Play a practical joke on: Everyone is too cool to do that ;)

9. Go for a night out clubbing: Whole board

10. Go travelling abroad with: Whole board