05. SuReal - 'You Take My Breath Away' (Lange Remix) [Cream Records]

06. The Conductor & The Cowboy - 'Feeling This Way' [serious Records]

07. Apparition - 'Partial Hallucination' (Spoiled Remix) [Low Sense]

08. York - 'Reachers Of Civilization' (Rank 1 Remix) [Manifesto]

Edited by Simcut
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Where are you from Chucky?

I'm from Hungary. I'm a Jules fan from 1997, when He debut in Radio 1. I listened every friday & saturday show via satellite. And I have some R1 mix in audio cassette, but unfortunately I cannot share it with you, because very low quality. :huh:

Chucky a big welcome to this board! Nice to have some more international friends on here.

I think people would be very interested in any tapes (it doesn't matter how bad you say the quality is) for Jules shows from 1997-2001, if you have any? :)

I'm from Hungary. I'm a Jules fan from 1997, when He debut in Radio 1. I listened every friday & saturday show via satellite. And I have some R1 mix in audio cassette, but unfortunately I cannot share it with you, because very low quality. :huh:

Cool Chucky, nice to meet you. We would love to share any tapes from you if you wanted to share them with us. We don't care about quality. :) You sound like our kind of person. :D

Thanks for your greetings and support. :blush: I have some Jules mix from 1998-2001. I will grab my tapes in this week, and upload it.

And I have some Danny Rampling Euromix tape from 1996-1997 inculing so many trance & epichouse tune. I will upload it to another topic if it interests you.