Odd ID required please

bigsteve

OK so this is probs the most whackiest ID ever, but while on our trip (esp in Thailand) we kept hearing a trancey/house version of that classic tune that has the line:

"...cos we're going to San Francisco..."

Anyone know this new remix or what the original artist/title is, so I can search from there. We'e doing a DVD of our pics/video and want this for the track over the San Fran bit! Thanks for your help 8-)

Yep this is definitely it! You can hear it (if anyone's interested) at http://www.sirivanmusic.com/soul.html Still can't download from there tho :?  :?

It's the link above l'm referring to and l can't find the San Francisco tune on there. The site is playing "Blowing in the Wind" Am l doing something wrong? :? Come on Steve help me out please..........

Tim - notice that it was ME that did all the work myself! :wink:

Chrissie - Once you click on the link it does start playing that tune, but let the video load to 100%, then click on audio at the top. 3 tunes with various mixes should then be listed. Let me know if that works 8-)

Thanks Steve it's easy when you know how. It was really interesting, the internet is mind boggling with so many sites etc............ Well there were in fact 6 different mixes of the tune. I have to say l preferred the Lake & Rizzo Global Mix (promo mix). Which one did you prefer?

I looked at the last Video which is listed as Sir Ivan. It's interesting. :lol:

You must have a look. At the beginning of the video there are dancers on stage and then Sir Ivan comes on singing "Imagine" Its bizzare.