Kings of Leon - Be Somebody (Will Atkinson Rework)

willatkinson

Hey folk,

Since it's a nice day, and I've almost finished my new bedroom (and cut the grass), I thought I'd stick up a limited 7 day download for my sought after K.o.L rework!

The track has been supported Tiesto, Mike Koglin, Andy Moor, Mark Sherry & Jules himself on his Radio 1 show. Something nice for the summer. This won't see the light of day unfortunately so here it is for the kind folk who have been asking about it!

Enjoy! :)

Clicky wick

• Like 3

Actually I just downloaded this as I wanted to play it and check if it was the one I thought it was. It wasn't the exact one, I do love the tune, the music in this tune is AWESOME and I am of course impressed with what Will has done, but I really don't wanna hear the Kings of Leon singing on my dance tunes. I can't help that, no disrespect to Will, he is one of my faves, is there a dub version?

Cheers Will. I must admit l'm not keen on this tune but have to say you have done a great job with this rework. Love your tunes and was surprised Jules only played "Forgotten Fields" once on his show. Its a great tune so hope it gets aired again and again :thumbsup: . Is it going to be released (Forgotten Fields)?

Hey Chrissie, thanks. Forgotten Fields will be released eventually but there is some confusion onto what label, and whether or not it will feature a remix or a vocal version instead. I only sent to Jules as an exclusive about a month ago, but once everything gets sorted and it's properly promo'd, I'll give you the lowdown! :)

Hey Chrissie, thanks. Forgotten Fields will be released eventually but there is some confusion onto what label, and whether or not it will feature a remix or a vocal version instead. I only sent to Jules as an exclusive about a month ago, but once everything gets sorted and it's properly promo'd, I'll give you the lowdown! :)

Thanks, that will be great B)

I must say Will, your production quality is getting better and better. That is sounding very phat. Thanks for making this available by the way.

Will, what are ou using to make your tunes? And who taught you?

I much prefer full blown remixes to mashups.