Tastexperience-Summersault now downloadable!

JasonB

So at long last we see Perfecto Digital actually born. There was much talk of this by Oakie a couple of years ago and nothing materialised.

Now it here though, I am slightly concerned that they're not releasing their whole back catalogue , and are just picking and choosing the best for digitalization. Luckily this track made it through.

They arent releasing any back catolouge simply because they havent secured any rights to it yet I doubt.

But surely if you're a label, and you secure the rights to a track and some remixes, you can re-release them again whenever you like in the future? Or does that change if some other label secures them from you..... Not sure how these things work :S

Perfecto during the 90's for the most part was in bed with Warner, and it seems Warner have ownership of all the previous releases, funny thing is a few year after they broke up perfecto went in with Mushroom, and now even Mushroom is owned by warner, so things look a bit bleak really!

It looks like Perfecto are a proper independent again since their original launch in the late 80s.

The original mix was a previous unknown track on here. Pitched up in the below clip by Pete Tong (I think back in '99) but still sounds wonderful today, I'm sure everyone will agree!

id188.mp3 (944kb)

Massive thanks fore finding this Jason, much appreciated.

Very suprised that this has taken so long to ID!

• 4 weeks later...