Selling Records.

Sy5gtt

I want to get rid of my record collection. I have around 100 of 1999 - 2001 Jules and Dave Pearce stuff. Ideally they should all go together. Also around 100 Happy Hardcore records from 1995 - 1999. Any tips on where to advertise and price I should be asking? Really can't be assed with selling them one by one on E-bay.

Cheers.

Sy.

The first thing to do would be to catalogue them on Discogs. I doesn't atke anywhere near as long as you might think, as most have already been entered and its a case of searching for catalogue numbers. Once you've done that, post a link on here and I'm sure you'll shift a few that way. Secondly, within Discogs you can mark stuff for sale, and you may get buyers that way.

Can't blame you for avoiding eBay. The fees are a joke and its just too much hassle. Good luck :thumbsup:

The first thing to do would be to catalogue them on Discogs. I doesn't atke anywhere near as long as you might think, as most have already been entered and its a case of searching for catalogue numbers. Once you've done that, post a link on here and I'm sure you'll shift a few that way. Secondly, within Discogs you can mark stuff for sale, and you may get buyers that way.

Can't blame you for avoiding eBay. The fees are a joke and its just too much hassle. Good luck :thumbsup:

Good Idea. Thanks Mate.

How much for the happy hardcore ones, as a bundle?

Or even the entire collection as a bundle?

Where abouts in the country are you?

Don't forget that selling on discogs could mean packaging and selling on a one by one basis, and a few not selling at all. Or it could leave you quids in? gamble!!? ;)

Ok. Happy Hardcore. A total of 170 records. Some of which are doubles so is actually more than 170.

These include.

Silk Cuts 10" - 3,4,6 and 9

Force and styles - Pretty Green eyes, funfair etc

DHSS - Grey,green and orange

Bang - Shooting Star, Cloudy Dayz

JHAL

Demo

Vinylgroover

Dougal - steamtrain (original hopscotch), love of my life

Low Noise and Theo - Stars

Paul Elstak

Seduction.

As you can imagine far too many to list. Most are anthems from the mid to late 90's and took me ages to collect.100_0418.jpg

Do you have ... you had it all - slipmatt and a track called oh you bastards? Or any of the early tunes that sampled 'I need your lovin' (The corgis - everybody's gotta learn sometime)

:thumbsup: That's not the mix I want that's playing.............but any version would do.

HIXXY - Now is the time??

Do you have ... you had it all - slipmatt and a track called oh you bastards? Or any of the early tunes that sampled 'I need your lovin' (The corgis - everybody's gotta learn sometime)

:thumbsup: That's not the mix I want that's playing.............but any version would do.

HIXXY - Now is the time??

I have I need your loving. It's on the B side of Silk cut's 3 and is a corker. I have a record by triple J called Have it all? I have Now is the time (I think).

Ok here is the House/trance. 175 of these.

Including -

Rikki de clerck - sunrise

Members of Mayday - 10 in 1

Uburdruk - Drugface (picture disc)

Yomanda

Electro Heads - no sleep

Laurant Wolf - together

Zee - Never in a million years (2x12")

Len Faki - the way you like it

Nicolass - In your eyes

Push - Strange world (2x12")

Crydon dub heads - your lying

Marco Bailey

Darude - Feel the beat

Higate - Work it out/voices - 1 sided promo of hurricane

Sunsonic - private room

Joy Kitakonti

100_0419.jpg

I'm also after these... not happy or hardcore.... do you have any of these?

Absolom - Baby boomers

Yves Deruyter - To the rhythm

Golden scan - Sunrise

La Luna - To the beat of the drum

Moonman - Don't be afraid

Hole in one - Lifes to short

Nush - U girls

Digidance - The Horn

Chicane - offshore '97 (anthony pappa mix)

Double 99 - RIP groove

Jon The Dentist - Shindo

I want to get rid of my record collection. I have around 100 of 1999 - 2001 Jules and Dave Pearce stuff. Ideally they should all go together. Also around 100 Happy Hardcore records from 1995 - 1999. Any tips on where to advertise and price I should be asking? Really can't be assed with selling them one by one on E-bay.

Cheers.

Sy.

I'd be very interested in seeing your 1999-2001 collection. 100% agree with the above suggestions to sign up to Discogs and pin down each specific release as it doesn't take long. If there's a batch in there I like I'll come and snap it up! :)

I happen to live in Melksham, so your not too far away, I could swing by on me bike ;) got some quality stuff by those pics!

Not too far at all mate. I am working till 2pm everyday this week. If the records sell individually I'll be wanting £4 each. Would rather sell the lot as a collection or 2.

Certainly sounds like u got some good stuff mate... Im also collecting happy hardcore at the moment. Will have to have a think of some I'm after.. Don't spose you have 2 without heads - U and Me? Its not the scott brown remix Im after, got that one but the version thats on Dreamscape 2... Im afraid I dont know which mix it is.