favourite tune this summer?

Moonman

so then, Summer is sadly passing us by now, what tune will remind you of this summer in years to come. You can only (try) to pick one....

Mine, i'm very ashamed to admit (as i have said i hate the tune and the guy who remixed its recent productions) is

Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feelin'" (FMIF Mix) :blush:

I know, i'm highly embarassed that i like it, but i've heard it so many times over the past month whilst doing some cool things with friends and having some belting weekends out. I like the Bissen Mix, as i have already stated, but its David Guetta's "F*ck Me I'm Famous" Remix that i now prefer. Everywhere i've been, throughout August, i've heard this tune, seemingly following me about. Now, i've given in, and i like it. I know it's utter cheese, but i always think its the mark of a good tune when it evokes memories, as this one does. I think just hearing it out, whilst being with mates, i finally "got" this tune, and finally thought to myself "damn, i like that tune". David Guetta, you evil, evil genius you.

So, i'd be interested to know what other peoples favourite tune this summer is.

This has been my favourite tune this summer, and I'd also like to say this summers weather has actually been amazing. I beleive that the last day in August which was also the Bank Holiday was probably the last day of summer for this year though, I hope the weather is as good next year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9otm9rgkNY&feature=related

Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon - Faces (Ben Gold Vocal Mix)

This is also my choice, (Original mix is my fav) an amazing tune :thumbsup:

I think someone on here included it one of their mixes (think it was Tom) and then l heard it on the Amin Van Buuren Ess Mix in May. I heard it 3 times at Global Gathering in the Godskitchen Arena and it sounded awesome. B)

That Wolfgang Gartner tune is great too!

The weather here in Cornwall has been really poor this summer. My dad lives in Dorset and they have had some great weather.

Oh no sorry to hear about your weather then Chrissie, I'm in Kent and when we get hot and sunny, we really get hot and sunny, and even on days when rain was forecast it was bloody boiling. I was going to a theme park so I rushed out the night before and bought the kids cagools, (I thought at least the queues would be short if it were raining) however it was like Spain that day and was packed so much so the park stayed open an extra hour!!! It's mostly been like that for me this summer! :)

Faces would have been better with a different vocalist. That vocal is ghastly.

My tune of the summer is probably Randy Katana - The Hype, closely followed by Paul Webster - The Wolf \o/

It's weird cos I dont tend to like loads and loads of vocal tunes but I'd disagree with this one... I sing along in the car to this tune! Guess its not everyone's cup of tea but it's certainly ticked all the right boxes for me.

I'm liking your choices though mate, can't argue there really... Randy Katana especially is fantastic.. love that drop!