I'm Selling Traktor Scratch Pro

Ian_k

Hi People

Im selling my Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro Setup, So thought id let all you people on here know about it before i decide to post it on eBay or something.

Its 1 month old, boxed complete with:-

• Software CD
  • 2 x Timecode Controll CD's
  • 2 x Controll Vinyl
  • Audio 8 Soundcard
  • Multicore Cables
  • Manuals
  • Beatport Voucher

if Anyone is intererested let me know, or reply on here.

its 1 month old and retails brand new for £475, im wanting £450 ONO.

for more info on it see http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/dj/traktor-pro/?page=219

Also, sorry for being a d*** here, but why did you spend £475 on something and decide within a month that you want to sell it.

Apologies for the sarcasm, but you must agree it doesn't add up.

its nothing dodgy or anything, i have the receipt from decks.co.uk

i wish id bought serato for what i need thats all.

alot of people say traktor is better but i think id prefer the raw simple 2 decks and a mixer and im not keen on traktor even if it is better.

Pete tong and Richie hawtin produce great results from traktor.

Hi mate, I have never used Traktor but I know a good few DJ's who swear by it and are switching over to it. I would stick by it for another couple of months (you are going to lose a good bit of money selling it just now anyway) and fully get a chance to see what it can do. Have a look at tutorials and things too.

I am still learning new things I can do with my cdj's all time!

:)

Ian: sorry to hear you didn't like Traktor... I'm curious what other software you have used before (if any?)... I started with BPM Studio back in the days, went on to Final Scratch 1.0, 2.0 and now I'm the proud owner of Traktor Scratch Pro which just get's better and better by the revision!

We all have our different taste in software and way of mixing, so if Serato is your way to go, then have a good one! :)

i just found traktor very hard to mix on.

iv played around with the latency settings, but im using it in conjunction with pioneer cdj 800 mk2s. and im constantly riding the pitch fader when mixing.

maybe all dvs based systems are like this, but iv heard people say seratos latency is alot better, but traktors timecode is more acurate.

whats your settings, maybe i need to adjust something??

i just found traktor very hard to mix on.

iv played around with the latency settings, but im using it in conjunction with pioneer cdj 800 mk2s. and im constantly riding the pitch fader when mixing.

maybe all dvs based systems are like this, but iv heard people say seratos latency is alot better, but traktors timecode is more acurate.

whats your settings, maybe i need to adjust something??

a/ i do that anyway,

b/ CDJ800's i personally find the pitch pretty annoying. It's accurate, yes, doesnt waver, yes, but the pitch increments go up in .05 which is annoying. The 1000's go up in .02 which is deadly accurate (with 6% pitch switched on) and obviously technics are anologue, so i guess they're amazingly precise, but you have the wow and flutter.

This is why i still, after all these years prefer mixing on technics, i find the 800mk2's difficult to mix on personally.

a/ i do that anyway,

b/ CDJ800's i personally find the pitch pretty annoying. It's accurate, yes, doesnt waver, yes, but the pitch increments go up in .05 which is annoying. The 1000's go up in .02 which is deadly accurate (with 6% pitch switched on) and obviously technics are anologue, so i guess they're amazingly precise, but you have the wow and flutter.

This is why i still, after all these years prefer mixing on technics, i find the 800mk2's difficult to mix on personally.

iv never had any major issues mixing on the cdj 800s with standard cdrs tbh.

guess you just gotta pay attention