Judgement Sundays Meets Kiddfectious, Warehouse Project Manchester

Ian_k

The Event & lineup for the Kiddfectious Meets judgement sundayd at the legendary Manchester warehouse project has just been announced, & lineup looks great.

Anyone who doesnt know about the warehouse project, it re-creates the old illegal rave style warehouse raves. The event runs only for 3 months of the year when the summer season ends generally.

The Event is on the 12th December, whose going???

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=154647558849&ref=mf

FULL LINE UP:

JUDGE JULES (RADIO 1)

ALEX KIDD VS KUTSKI (RADIO 1) **2009 EXCLUSIVE**

SIMON PATTERSON

RATPACK (LIVE)

MICKY SLIM

MARK EG

ALSO FEATURING KIDDFECTIOUS ALL STAR SQUAD -

ARGY

DJ TONE

HUSTLER

KAMA

KORRUPTOR

PHIL MACKINTOSH

PHILTHY JENNORATORS

THE TECHNICIANS

YOFRIDIZ

Its not one for me - that line-up is all over the place. Its not going to flow at all with someone like Micky Slim playing at 128bpm, Jules at 135bpm, and Kutski at 147bpm :ermm:

The only DJ that appeals to me on that line-up is Simon Patterson. The rest are either too hard, or crap.

Well I would go but it's too far for me to travel and I am seeing Depeche Mode that weekend at the O2 I think. However I like Jules and Micky slim and my other half is a massive Mark EG fan and the line up does look cool to me. Not necessarily a trance heads place to go though Ian ;)

Love you X

Well I would go but it's too far for me to travel and I am seeing Depeche Mode that weekend at the O2 I think. However I like Jules and Micky slim and my other half is a massive Mark EG fan and the line up does look cool to me. Not necessarily a trance heads place to go though Ian ;)

Love you X

depends, a disused warehouse was got dance music big in britain, and a venue that re-creates this is probably a good thing

I've heard good things about the warehouse project from a mate who does lighting at the events but this particular lineup does look rather random. Ratpack on the same lineup as Jules!! I can imagine other lineups in that environment being really good though. Apparently Groove Armada have done it before and were amazing.