jam x and de leon - can u dig it?

Craig

• 4 weeks later...

Feel sorry for producers these days, have to take the rough with the smooth eh sir! :)

Never liked the original anyway!

I kind of agree with you Quadders. Whilst I have the original in my collection it's not one that I ever dig out and play now really. I don't tend to think of it as a classic but rather a big tune at the time which is possibly best left back there. I'd play it if I was trying to re-create a set of a very specific period of tunes from that year, but not in a general big anthems set.

I think Paul can happily and easily take this on the chin, I for one have been an avid follower of his productions and play prett much all of them. They continuously improve and it's great to see how he has remixed many of the classics and applied his trademark sound; Warrior and Dave Joy to name but a few for me.

The original was great and I just love the kinda knocking at the door sound - this is used very well in Paul's remix, but just like many many great music artists, there is usually that one track on the album that doesn't live up to the rest and for me, thus far, this would be it... All said in the best and positive way possible to hopefully provide constructive feedback :)

• 3 weeks later...