Judge Jules November Mix 2009

Burien

Judge Jules live @ MoS 23rd October 2009

01. MW (Mike Walker) - Wild Piano Shout (White Label)

02. Giuseppe Ottaviani feat. Faith - Fallen (Austin Leeds Remix) (Vandit Records)

03. Florence & The Machine - You Got The Love (Judge Jules & Tristan D Bootleg) (White Label)

04. Judge Jules & Tristan de Cunha (Tristan D) feat Angelic Amanda - For The love Of You (White Label)

05. Andy Tau - Falling (Original Mix) (Conspiracy Ltd)

06. Rohan Murphy - Paradise (White Label)

07. The Love People - You Got It In Your Hands (Judge Jules & Tristan D Rework) (White Label)

08. Muse - The Uprising Cat (Judge Jules & Tristan D Bootleg) (White Label)

09. Mr Vinyl - Zombie Carnival (Mr Vinyl's Are U Ready 2 Testify Mix) (White Label)

10. Tonka - Jack Track (Southern Fried)

11. Lee Haslam - Enjoy The Silence (Digital Remedy 23 Nov 09)

12. Lee Haslam - Twisted Sister (Original Mix) (Digital Remedy 23 Nov 09)

13. Temple One - Sahara Nights (The Flyers & Mike Sonar Remix) (Enhanced 23 Nov 09) + Chantal - The Realm (Acapella)

14. JPL - Waking Up With You (In Trance We Trust)

15. Lily Allen - The Fear (Myon & Shane 54 Remix) (White Label)

16. Heatbeat - Mr. Walrus (Armada 09)

17. Ariel - A9 (Original Mix) (Maelstorm)

18. Henry John Morgan Ft Juliet - California's Dream (Will Atkinson Rave Off) (Armada)

03. Florence & The Machine - You Got The Love (Judge Jules Bootleg) ?

I don't like this at all think its sounds dreadful!

Is this Tristan Ingram's bootleg because he mentioned on Jules R1 show last week that he was doing a new mix of one of Florence & the Machine tunes. :confused:

Loving these two tunes.

05. Andy Tau - Falling (Original Mix) (Conspiracy Ltd)

06. Rohan Murphy - Paradise (White Label)

sorry simon but is not the Daz Bailey booty becasue i was on his soundcloud side and it is another booty ..and the angelic one is not Bailey either just trisatan and jules and angelic done it .. just need the names of the other tunes to is verry hard to id becasue he never palyed them before ...i know some of them are rubbish :blackeye:

:rolleyes:

Great job on the tracklisting yet again Burien :thumbsup:

Not had chance to listen to the entire mix yet but really liking that new Jules/Tristan/Amanda tune, sounds great imo...

I suspect that Muse/Robbie Rivera mash could be a Jules jobbie? If so, it's not one of his best to be honest :ermm:

Great job on the tracklisting yet again Burien :thumbsup:

Not had chance to listen to the entire mix yet but really liking that new Jules/Tristan/Amanda tune, sounds great imo...

Yes, well done Burien :thumbsup:

The new Amanda tune "For The Love Of You " is sounding good however a small part of the vocal reminds me of another one of her tunes. I think its in the line and "when we kiss" from the tune"Stay With Me" I haven't explained that very well but hope you get my meaning. :confused:

Bailey has done a bootleg called 'Costa v florence & The machine-one drum to far(Daz Bailey re-edit bootleg)' ... no idea if this could be it as I haven't heard Jules' mix but thought I would chip in with the suggestion anyway :D

No it so isn't!! You play it Simon, it's f****** awful!!! :thumbsdown: Ergh, I'm so bored of this all now. I can't even be bothered to play this mix right through, I've lost all my enthusiasm for it!

No it so isn't!! You play it Simon, it's f****** awful!!! :thumbsdown: Ergh, I'm so bored of this all now. I can't even be bothered to play this mix right through, I've lost all my enthusiasm for it!

I agree, I had a listen and this mix is absolutely shockingly terrible

• 3 weeks later...