Coming Home EP (Fraction Records)

willatkinson

Hey folks, sorry havent been on here in a while. I'm currently based in Greenock (yes, Greenock) and (no, not HMP Greenock lol) - internet here is a bit shoddy to say the least - near impossible to download mixes/promos! I am missing Orkney!

Anyway, just thought I'd give you all a wee heads up on my latest release on Fraction!

Both tracks have received some fantastic support: John Askew, Jules, Mark Sherry, Tom Colontonio, Akesson and more!

Here's the PR!

"Will Atkinson debuts on Fraction Records with an action packed, double A-side, big room banger for our 28th release. Already smashed on BBC Radio 1 by Judge Jules, Will's latest outing is set to light up the worlds finest dance floors with this delicious fusion of atmospheric tech driven trance.

Coming Home leads the way with a no nonsense blend of high octane percussion and hard rolling basslines to whip the atmosphere into boiling point before smashing home with the biggest of crowd pleasing breakdowns.

Headlock is a monstrous, tech vibed, after dark workout. Overflowing with fast paced grooves, biting stab chords and slick vocal samples, the track fuses together perfectly for the techier crowds."

Coming Home

Headlock

EP is out now at all the usual stores,

Would like to hear your feedback on this more uplifting release - good or bad!

Cheers!