Beat Logistix with BEN NICKY @ The Liquid Lounge (Banbury). Saturday 28th November 2009

Briggsy

Beat Logistix returns to the Liquid Lounge in Banbury for its fourth event! This month promises to be a cracker with our strongest line-up so far!

BEN NICKY was up for nomination for best newcomer "Best New Face" in the worldwide Trance Awards and makes his Beat Logistix debut this month. Ben has played alongside the likes of Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz and Eddie Halliwell - and has played internationally in Ireland, Germany and also in Ibiza - where he played for Judgement Sundays! Besides DJ'ing, Ben Nicky owns and runs Abstract Recordings, and has had huge success as a producer with number 1 selling tracks in the Audiojelly and Trackitdown charts. His tunes have been supported by the likes of Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dyk, Judge Jules, Above & Beyond, etc. Ben Nicky's "Special Moment" was one of the biggest tunes of the summer when it was released on Paul van Dyk's Vandit Digital label. Ben Nicky is certainly one to look out for at the moment - but don't just take our word for it - Judge Jules recently said "Ben Nicky is constantly featured in the sets of the worlds finest DJ's - one to watch out for!". It has just been confirmed that Ben Nicky's latest track has just been signed to Paul van Dyk's worldwide album too! We look forward to welcoming Ben down for a special two-hour set!

Scott Beaumont is another exciting DJ that is making his Beat Logistix debut this month. Scott has had a fantastic couple of years - playing for the mighty PaSSion brand as part of 'Nu-PaSSion' at the Emporium in Coalville, aswell as playing at Elusive in Peterborough alongside DJ's such as Thrillseekers, Jon O'Bir, Genix, Activa, Ben Gold, Kane Nelson & Temple One. Scott Beaumont is also 1/3rd of the highly-rated Elusive DJ's with Jim Round & Lee Thompson. Besides DJ'ing, Scott has recently had great success as a producer with "My Reflection", which was released on Ben Nicky's Abstract Recordings label. "My Reflection" is available to buy now from Audiojelly - and most other MP3 download stores! We look forward to welcoming Scott down for his debut!

To complete the line-up, resident DJ's, Donna Marie and Carl Briggs will be returning to the Beat Logistix decks! Donna Marie will start the night off with her unique style of deep, dark, Progressive Trance - whilst Carl Briggs will close the night in style with his distinctive style of energetic, driving Tech-Trance, Hard Trance & Hard Techno.

Doors open at 9pm until late and admission is FREE ALL NIGHT!

Our brand new website is now online at www.BeatLogistix.co.uk

homepageflyer-november.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent lineup for this one mate, how'd it go?

Thanks mate! If i'm completely honest, it was the weakest night of them all so far. The turnout was very quiet, and whereas the music has flowed really well at the previous nights, this one didn't flow as well. Scott was spot on though - his set was really good. He seemed to enjoy it aswell because he asked if he could be a late addition to this months line-up - to which I obliged :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate! If i'm completely honest, it was the weakest night of them all so far. The turnout was very quiet, and whereas the music has flowed really well at the previous nights, this one didn't flow as well. Scott was spot on though - his set was really good. He seemed to enjoy it aswell because he asked if he could be a late addition to this months line-up - to which I obliged :D

Was it badly advertised?