Guess who on Kilroy

kml

LOL awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I semi remember seeing that Kilroy, although alot of things were 'discussing' acid house parties around then. Of course I didn't know who Jules was. Nice hair tho. I used to watch alot of Kilroy, but it's only this morning I've realised just how crap it was!! Shame the whole show wasn't there to watch. That intro was bad!!

LOL awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I semi remember seeing that Kilroy, although alot of things were 'discussing' acid house parties around then. Of course I didn't know who Jules was. Nice hair tho. I used to watch alot of Kilroy, but it's only this morning I've realised just how crap it was!! Shame the whole show wasn't there to watch. That intro was bad!!

His hair was terrible!

Kilroy was the sexiest man on tv back then...

I'm fairly sure Jules had 'curtains' att and has maybe gelled it back especially for Kilroy. I could be wrong.

I'd love to see that WHOLE show though, interesting to see how people were thinking att, and how it was actually all quite normal for us, and how we had no idea how these things would pan out. To think we never had nightclubs staying open after 2am......so people who wanted to dance, had to go and do it in a field!!