World Cup 2010 predictions!

Quadrant

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Choose your winner! Shall we say those who vote for the winner receive a JJA prize? Admins can we arrange that? And I'll make a cake. :)

NB On this poll you can only vote once and everyone will be able to see who you voted for! So choose carefully!

Groups:

Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France

Group B: Argentina, South Korea, Nigeria, Greece

Group C: England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia

Group D: Germany, Australia, Ghana, Serbia

Group E: Netherlands, Japan, Cameroon, Denmark

Group F: Italy, New Zealand, Paraguay, Slovakia

Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal

Group H: Spain, Honduras, Chile, Switzerland

Finally, a picture to inspire voters:

ronaldo.jpg

My head says Spain, my heart says Ivory Coast, I dunno I just got a good feeling about them. I think they'll beat Portugal to 2nd in the group. They have such a strong team, will be a real tough team to play against!

Nobody voted for England, good! This country p***es me off when everyone goes "ITS GOING TO BE OUR YEAR!" and we fail.....would be nice if everyone said, WE'RE GONNA FAIL and then we'll end up winning the bloody thing! :D

Nobody voted for England, good! This country p***es me off when everyone goes "ITS GOING TO BE OUR YEAR!" and we fail.....would be nice if everyone said, WE'RE GONNA FAIL and then we'll end up winning the bloody thing! :D

Here here, England = Epic fail. I love how nearer the time, people will be driving with those flags in their cars, sales of the football strip go through the roof, the re-re-re-release of "3 lions" and everyone blabs about 1966.

...then there's the golden moment when everyone quits their jibba jabba when we inevitably fail at penalties. God i love the world cup.

Yeah, that is annoying - and what's even more annoying is when you knock them back down to earth reminding them that England play some boring, lousy football at times, they come back and say "Yeah but we beat Germany 5-1!".

They never seem to remember that we got beaten 1-0 by Northern Ireland though.

I'd love to see us win it - but i'm afraid, playing against the worlds best clubs, we'll look average again - and thats because we're an average team.

The Aussies will be a surprise package I think... Since last year's world cup the sport's popularity has surged.

I was in Australia last week and caught Sydney FC vs Newcastle Jets in the capital, and it was a pretty full stadium. Got some useful members in their national squad too...

Haha, Australia. OK then.....

Can't see past Spain at all, Holland have a great team but its Holland. Brazil seem to be finding some rhythm, and Argentina have a likeable team, if not purely for Maradona's f****** mental approach to management.

Och, the World Cup's crap anyways, can't wait til the euro's come around again.