World Cup 2010 predictions!

Quadrant

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry, I thoght I was asked who would win.

But I to am supporting the mighty San Marino after looking at those scores.

In fact no I'm not, Scotland were nearly as bad as that and you expect us to support you to the final. Just you wait til our under 16's hit the scene, if underage drinking doesn't get there first. £20 on Scotland to win the 2018 World Cup.

Funny the things you type after getting in from the pub lol, I can't even be arsed reading that back.

xx :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

• 5 months later...

I've just looked up San Marino, the population of the country is less than 30,000. That's way less than half the population of my town, in which no one has ever been good enough to play for any country. Apart from Ally McCoist.

I like the way how San Marino did not even qualify for this World Cup... and yet 2 people have still voted for them in this poll B)

• 3 weeks later...

l don't really like football but l'm voting for Holland (Netherlands) I was on holiday in Amsterdam when the world cup was on (back in the 90's) and the atmosphere was absolutely fantastic. You couldn't help but get involved in it. If l remember correctly Holland played Argentina in the semi final and Argentina lost, can't be sure now but l didn't witness any fighting though there were lots of policeman on horses standing by just in case there was any trouble. I was wearing a burnt orange coloured jacket which was the "in colour" that year so it looked as if l was supporting Holland so that's what l did. :lol: :thumbsup:

I voted for Denmark because I'm hoping... but if we don't win, I sure hope it'll be Australia... they played brilliant ball in 2006 against Italy, but was booted out because of a penalty that wasn't even a penalty! Italy had played horrible and it wasn't fair at all that the victory went to them....

I hope Australia at least get a chance to beat Italy's ass... REVENGE is what it's all about!! pirate.gif HAARRRR!!!! pirate.gif

• 2 months later...

I forgot to tie this off! The 5 winners who predicted Spain would win the World Cup all those months ago are...

Neuro

pleasurepaul

MarkL

Ian_k

Number 2 fan

Salutations :DB)

And unlucky to Chrissie who voted for Holland but got beaten in the final! haha :P