Pow

emy

i'v often wondered what "being black" actually means. I mean, if you look at my avatar, i'm actually purple. I dont get it, is it the patois? the way one dresses? the music one listens too? the gait? help me...someone...

I'm not sure. I think its hard to emulate. Tim Westwood has tried it for years but not quite got the hang of it yet :D

i'v often wondered what "being black" actually means. I mean, if you look at my avatar, i'm actually purple. I dont get it, is it the patois? the way one dresses? the music one listens too? the gait? help me...someone...

Seriously? No one is asking you to agree with the term or the reasoning behind it, but I find it hard to believe you have to question it.

If you can tell me what the gait means I'll explain my reasoning further, cos that is baffling me at the moment.

Seriously? No one is asking you to agree with the term or the reasoning behind it, but I find it hard to believe you have to question it.

If you can tell me what the gait means I'll explain my reasoning further, cos that is baffling me at the moment.

Okay, i'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the term, i'm merely asking what it "acting Black" actually means. explain to me what acting black is then, seeing as i "shouldn't have to question it" (but clearly am), lets hear your definition....If you can give me an exact answer to what it actually means then i would be impressed you managed to answer that to be frank.

So did I but then noticed it was posted by Emy and could not be intellectual :wall:

I am a highly intelligent young lady with a high IQ and am well educated

I just love what my thread has turned into!

FOOLS

ZUP= What's Up?

ZUP ZUP ZUP!!!! PPPPPOW