Unknown track Jules was playing in 2004

Alex

Hey there Guys,

There's a tune that I have been trying to find out the name of for quite some time now. I think it was played by judge jules during the 1st half of 2004, but i don't have a sample of it. Infact i'm not even sure of the words!

All I know is that the words of the main chorus go something along the lines of one of the following......

"I've already found you my dear" OR

"I'm already loving you too much"

Again i'm not sure if either of those are entirely accurate, but i'm pretty sure it starts with either "I've already" or "I'm already". Also, I think it might have been a funky house tune, and has quite a soft sound to it.

Now, I know thats not much to go on, so I have created my own musical interpretation of it which can be downloaded via the link below! Consider it the nearest thing to me literally humming and singing the tune! lol. I didn't bother including a beat in my interpretation, but obviously there is one in the real thing! (and yes it is me singing! lol :oops:). It is a male vocalist in the real record aswell.

www.maties.co.uk/ivealreadyfoundyou.mp3

The download size is just under 3mb, but you can download another 30 second version without any vocals which is just half a meg below...

www.maties.co.uk/imalreadylovingyoutoomuch.mp3

Yeah, sorry about that guys. I think you may have had trouble Chrissie because the links are case sensetive! Don't ask me why though! lol :?

I've updated both the links now, along with the one about my trance record. It's all lower case now with no spaces. Would really appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on the track. I've tried all sorts to find out what it's called! :( .

new links are...

www.maties.co.uk/ivealreadyfoundyou.mp3

www.maties.co.uk/imalreadylovingyoutoomuch.mp3

• 8 months later...

HEY! SUCCESS! 8 Months on to the day since my last post on this, and i've finally discovered what the track is!! I believe Jules actually played it on his show this week after 2 years! However it sounds different (better in parts) and has a different name and is under a different alias. In any case, i've been able to find out what the lyrics actually were, "I'm already loving you again", and discovered that the original title was, "Ben Delay and Sven Last - 'Again'". The new version jules played this week was entitled "Dynamite - 'Loving You'. Samples below of both versions anyhow! :D

I actually poured me heart out about this on another website, UKMIX.ORG, which actually has a thread purely dedicated to jules weekly tracklistings, (link at the bottom). I know someone on here posted on there a while ago about this site, I think it was in that very thread aswell actually not sure if it was you Tim or someone else? Hope ur well anywho. p.s I've modified that track I posted last year and actually handed a copy to jules on saturday. I'll post a sample up in the relevant topic asap. Anyway, I know you didn't get it, but thanks for having a go with this record anyway guys!

UKMIX THREAD

I must have missed this thread, sorry Sir!

Excellent you come back on here to tell us you ID'd that. I like seeing happy people.

Sir Steven, meanwhile, does the dirty work of jjarchive publicity but it's all good for getting more people on here. I need a new girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievebly, not only did jules play this for a 2nd week in a row, but even Pete Tong has just played it now! Looks like their could be a chance that my mysterious little unknown record could be set to become a hit!

Archived