January Record Sale!

Wakey

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm trying to clear a load of my vinyl and before I start to list them for sale on various sites I thought I would offer them on here first.

I thought the best thing would be to post my discogs collection, let you have a browse and if you are interested in any, PM me.

Only thing is that the majority are for sale but not everything. So if you are interested in any, let me know and I'll tell you if they're for sale etc.

Hopefully they'll find there way to some good homes instead of hanging around here and being unplayed!

My discogs is - http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=tomwake

Hi!

That is just an online list of my collection really.

If you're interested in buying some it is prob best if you PM me a list of what you want and I'll let you know if they're deffo for sale then can just do the payment through paypal or similar? I did begin to organise the ones for sale into a different folder but it appears only I can see that folder when I'm logged in...not very useful for you!

Hi!

That is just an online list of my collection really.

If you're interested in buying some it is prob best if you PM me a list of what you want and I'll let you know if they're deffo for sale then can just do the payment through paypal or similar? I did begin to organise the ones for sale into a different folder but it appears only I can see that folder when I'm logged in...not very useful for you!

LOL ok then.

What's the betting I only want ones you wanna keep ;)