New Trance Record

Alex

Hey Guys,

Just wondering what your opinions are on a new Trance record that i've been working on for the last few months. It's Entitled "Heaven's Vibe".

It can be downloaded via the link below. Feedback would be much appreciated! :D

www.maties.co.uk/lexophonic-heavensvibe.mp3

Hey Tim,

Thanks for your feedback. The problem i've had is that whenever I increase the volume of any of the elements on top of what they are now, the whole thing starts to become to distorted. I think it might be becuase I put reverb on too many elements, but i'll try and figure it out anywhoo.

p.s Sorry about the dodgy links. For some strange reason it seems that they are case sensetive. I've updated the file name though so for anyone else wishing to download the new link is below. There's no spaces in this one, so it should hold together as a clickable link. I'd make it so that it just said click here if I could, but I'm not sure how to! :oops:

www.maties.co.uk/lexophonic-heavensvibe.mp3

Thanks again for listening!

Very relaxing. Great effort! More in to harder tougher stuff my self. Going to give this ago afer xmas, so just wanna ask wat u used to produce it?

All the instrumentation I created in fruity loops. I then transferred the samples to cubase sx, added reverb to some of the elements, and put it all together in a timeline on cubase sx.

If u do it all in fruity loops it's a bit different. There's no time line as such, so u just create loops, and then use the sequencer to structure it all.

Most big producers use either Cubase or Logic.

• 7 months later...
I will listen to this this evening and present some feedback on a silver plate :thumbsup:

Thanks. I look forward to hearing ur thoughts :). I've actually been working on a funky house tune aswell recently, so i'll start a thread about that aswell later.

• 2 weeks later...
great effort mate, i really like the idea behind it, i use fl studio and cubase too. Get i touch and maybe we can arrange a remix if u like  :)

Thanks for the offer mate. I might take you up on that, but i just wanna get my mix as good as i can 1st.

Definitely needs a bassline and a different kick drum.

That melody would work so well in a more complex sounding track.

Thanks for the feedback. The kick and percussion and pretty much everything infact were all produced using a combination of the basic synths provided in fruity loops. I'm trying to figure out how to use and install vst plugins so i can have better quality sounding elements. I gather fruity or cubase are pretty useless for producing without decent vst plugins? Am I right in assuming that?

Which vst plugins would you reccommend i use to try and get the record sounding as great as possible and to get a much better sounding kick? You said it sounded quite simple, do you mean just the percussion or other elements of the track aswell?

Any info that any of you could give would be great guys, cheers!

Archived