Ercossa & Twistigen - 'The Solstice' (Skytech Remix)[Proxoz]

DJ on Recovery - Paavo from Above & Beyond

Marcel Woods - 'Everything' [High Contrast]

Dero & Rivera - '1980' (Robbie Rivera Mix)[Juicy Music]

Charlie G - 'Machined' (Beltek Remix)[Nero]

Radio 1 First

La Roux La Roux - 'In For The Kill' (Tristan Ingram Remix)[CDR]

Tigran Organezov - 'Neanderthal' (Lee Haslam Remix)[2 Play Records]

The Streets The Streets - 'Blinded By The Lights' (Tristan D Remix) [White Label]

DJ Mog Ft Marc Le Sal - 'Not For Long' [Ego Records]

The Classic – 2000

Public Domain - 'Operation Blade (Bass In The Place London...)' (7" Radio Edit) [Xtrahard]

Judge Jules In The Mix

Ashley Wallbridge - 'Chimera' [AVA]

Joop - 'One' [High Contrast]

Markus Schulz - 'Do You Dream' (Re-Ward Remix)[Coldharbour]

Lost Witness - 'Closer To Love' [CDR]

Phil Crawf - 'Analog Army' [CDR]

Matias Faint - 'Neitherworld' (Heatbeat Remix) [High Contrast NuBreed]

A few good ones this week actually.

I liked:

the Lucid remix,

W&W - D.N.A. - Tried and Tested - interestingly Jules admits asking AVB for this after hearing on his ASOT radio show and has not actually road tested it yet.

Marcel Woods - Everything - really good new one from Marcel although I prefer the Dub mix which just removes the "Everything" sample.

Charlie G - Machined

Ashley Wallbridge - Chimera - Nice to see Jules playing this - I've been loving it the last couple of weeks.

Markus Schulz - Do You Dream

In fact the whole 30 minute mix is pretty good.

Excellent work Matt, well deserved too as you've really made a cracking bootleg.

Re. the Schulz track - it has been around for ages but the new remix package of which the Re:Ward remix was a part has only been about for a few weeks, it's still slow from Jules but maybe it was a grower or soemthing. Personally I much prefer the Grube & Hovsepian remix

Anyone know where I can download this show?? I did find a download link but its not working!

The older shows are archived on here, less of the new ones... You can listen to this again on BBC's iPlayer if you're in the UK? :)

What I want to know if how the hell Jules has managed to cram nearly 40 tracks into a 2-hour show? :whistling:

He didn't actually play any of the tunes under the subheadings of Radio 1 First. This comes up 3 times in the show and each time he plays a short medley of 4 tunes which were played first on his show last year. It's literally a 10s clip from each track therefore there is really no point in having these tunes in the tracklisting.

Well they oughta be there, just in case someone needs the TL to ID one of them, 10 sec clip or not. We all must have wanted to ID a tune from a teeny tiny sound clip before. Maybe it could be in Italic font?? Just to distinguish!

I agree with Number 2's suggestion of the short clips being in an Italic font as these clips need to be on the tracklisting for the reasons given.

We really should be archiving these new ones too I think, it's mad not too, they will be just as old and sought after one day!

do not fear... the newer shows are archived offline, and they will eventually go into the online archive when we're done uploading all the older audio.

Actually, I think that by focusing on the older audio, and not having so much newer audio, we're (hopefully) avoiding all the leechers who just want the newest shows and don't want to use the iPlayer (no offence to chico or anyone else on this board)...

do not fear... the newer shows are archived offline, and they will eventually go into the online archive when we're done uploading all the older audio.

Actually, I think that by focusing on the older audio, and not having so much newer audio, we're (hopefully) avoiding all the leechers who just want the newest shows and don't want to use the iPlayer (no offence to chico or anyone else on this board)...

PHEW! :thumbsup:

Dunno why I ever doubted the place........ :oddcake:

The older shows are archived on here, less of the new ones... You can listen to this again on BBC's iPlayer if you're in the UK? :)

I was mainly looking for an mp3 file so I could listen to the show on my ipod, since I have limited access to a PC atm... But having said that I was able to listen to most of the show earlier via the iplayer, thanks anyway :)

Excellent work Matt, well deserved too as you've really made a cracking bootleg.

Re. the Schulz track - it has been around for ages but the new remix package of which the Re:Ward remix was a part has only been about for a few weeks, it's still slow from Jules but maybe it was a grower or soemthing. Personally I much prefer the Grube & Hovsepian remix

Fair point but I dont think that Jules supported "Jester Music - Dressed in white (Markus Schulz remix" at all which I found surprising. It was one of my favourite tracks from last year without a doubt.