History Of Trance Euphoria Mixed by John 00 Fleming

JasonB

All 3 mixes plus 44 unmixed tracks for £9.99:

http://www.7digital.com/artists/various-artists/history-of-trance-euphoria-mixed-by-john-00-fleming/

Disc 1

1. The Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea

2. Gat Décor - Passion

3. Joey Beltram - Energy Flash

4. Moby - Go (Delirium Mix)

5. Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth

6. Sourmash - Pilgrimage To Paradise (Original Barrel Beat Mix)

7. L.S.G. - The Hidden Sun Of Venus

8. Tilt - I Dream

9. The Digital Blondes - Antheum (Free Mix)

10. Astral Projection - Flying Into A Star

11. Grace - Orange

12. Man With No Name - Teleport

13. Astral Projection - Mahadeva

14. Juno Reactor - Masters Of Universe

Disc 2

1. Sasha & Emerson - Scorchio

2. Cass n Slide - Perception

3. Breeder Twilo - Thunder

4. Space Manoeuvers - Stage One (Separation Mix)

5. Solarstone - Day By Day

6. Ecano - Run (Z2 Mix)

7. Way Out West - Intensify (Part 1)

8. Art Of Trance - Killamanjaro

9. Humate - Love Stimulation (Love Mix)

10. Moogai - The Labyrinth

11. L.S.G. - Risin'

12. X Cabs (aka Chris Cowie) - Neuro

13. Nemo - Spacemaker

14. Human Movement - Travellers Theme

15. Faithless - We Come 1 (DJ Pierre Hiver & DJ M. Hammers Tribute Remix)

Disc 3

1. Airwave - Alone In The Dark

2. Sander Van Doorn - A.K.A.

3. Andain - Beautiful Things

4. Planisphere - Teardrop

5. John '00' Fleming - Tour De Trance

6. Tillman & Ries - Bassfly (Moogwai Mix)

7. Oliver Prime - Sights Beyond

8. Katcha - Touched By God

9. Plastic Boy - Twixt

10. Matt Darey Presents DSP - From Russia With Love

11. Body-Shock - Full Moon

12. Wizzy Noise - Sabotage

13. Vibrasphere - Seven Days To Daylight

14. Delirious - Atmos Fear

15. Astrix & Atomic Pulse - Scientific Reality

A interesting mixture of tracks with some top Goa trance included, I'm really glad that Antheum, Go (Delerium Mix) and Run (Z2 Mix) are all finally downloadable.

Oh and Antheum was Jules number track in his top 10 of 1996 published in Mixmag btw (I had said issue!);)

For 21p a track well worth a buy methinks

• Like 1

TBH - the title of this topic put me off straight away as we all know to well how saturated these compilations have become.

Nevertheless, that TL looks different and on the whole, pretty good. Worth checking before judging me thinks :)

Bought it.

A few things to note, Go (Delerium Mix) is a vinyl rip complete with unearthed hum at the begining alongwith some lovely crackling vinyl, Sourmash is also a vinyl rip with a couple instances of surface noise.

A couple of the versions given unmixed differ from theversions used in the continous mixes namely mwnn mix of Orange used in the first mix and the unmixed version being the original, and andain being a remix (I don't know which one) in the 3rd continous mix but the original umixed.

OH I C!

Well I just listened to CD1 (altho it wasn't an actual CD) and yes I know all the tunes blah de blah, but I think it's AWESOME!! Lots of my faves in there, all JOOFed together. :thumbsup:

It'll be played far more than some of my other Euphoria compilations!! :pinkman:

You know what, I'm so pleased that John has used proper vinyl rips on this. He was the first dj that I can remember saying he preferred using cd's in his set.

Iirc, it was m8 mag, round 2001, and at the time there was a big row going on about moving from vinyl, and he said in his column, he'd been using cd's for 6months, and no one knew, and he defied anyone to tell him the difference in quality, as that was the main arguement people used. It was so controversial at the time. Pity I can't find it anywhere, he was defending himself like a man on death row!

Fair play to him for seeing vinyl still has a place after all these years, even if he was right.

Def gonna check this out. Glad to see something different in the tired 'Classics' market.

Number 2, Tim renamed himself on this board in honour of this track!

Cheers-Jasonage'age :)

I think (if memory serves correct) that there was a certain special avatar too?

Back to the thread - should be picking this up later - will then listen and check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still playing CD1 of this ALOT, I was thinking though, why is Passion not only mixed in SO badly but also even on there at all, it's not really an historical trance tune for me, maybe I'm wrong. First I thought maybe something else had been mixed in and removed due to clearance issues or something. Perhaps you more technical folk can shed some light on this issue for me.

Anyway, loving the Compilation, truly loving it! :wub:

I think Joey Beltram - Energy Flash is trance :confused: why isn't it? I'm confused. Gat Decor definitely isn't IMO but that Joey Beltram tune has always seemd trancey to me, Sister Bliss used to play it a long time ago, and I think it's an actual favourite of JOOFs. What is it, if it isn't Trance? :redface: