Judge Jules vs Dave pearce

Does anyone wanna come to this? :winkthumbsup:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=252956754816

*****DELIRIUM PRESENTS JUDGE JULES VS DAVE PEARCE*****

Following the success of the last Delirium @ Concorde 2, we're back with an amazing line up! We're bringing you BBC Radio 1's very own Judge Jules along side Dave Pearce & Tristan D!

***** LINE UP *****

MAIN ROOM:

JUDGE JULES (BBC RADIO 1)

DAVE PEARCE (BBC DANCE ANTHEMS)

TRISTAN D (JUDGEMENT SUNDAYS IBIZA)

+ RESIDENTS

TIMES: 10PM-5AM

CONCORDE 2

MADERA DRIVE

BRIGHTON

Slightly amusing this, given that Dance Anthems no longer exists on R1 :whistling:

He's still with the BBC on 6 music though, and the show is called Dance Anthem, so to be fair, they are correct.

I'd quite like to go, but its a mission to get to from here.

Jules is getting Tristan D gigs galore everywhere at the moment.

Do ya?

Well anyway, I am going, if anyone else fancies it, just say. I'm going with a bunch of youngsters who say they know who JJ is but dunno who the other fella is? :confused: Ah well. :D I thought at least they'll have heard of some of the tunes this way.

Now what shall I wear?

He's still with the BBC on 6 music though, and the show is called Dance Anthem, so to be fair, they are correct.

I'd quite like to go, but its a mission to get to from here.

Jules is getting Tristan D gigs galore everywhere at the moment.

depends, i think dave booked tristan D along time ago as he's done a few nights on this event and tristan has been on the bill, prob cos tristan and dave are mates i think being both living in brighton , just a co-incidence jules is i think

depends, i think dave booked tristan D along time ago as he's done a few nights on this event and tristan has been on the bill, prob cos tristan and dave are mates i think being both living in brighton , just a co-incidence jules is i think

Tristan is definately well in with Jules mate. Tristan went over with Jules to play at BCM in ths summer when I was there, and Jules also played in Coventry recently - and Tristan D was also there. I've also seen a another line-up where Jules and Tristan D are on together.

Tristan is definately well in with Jules mate. Tristan went over with Jules to play at BCM in ths summer when I was there, and Jules also played in Coventry recently - and Tristan D was also there. I've also seen a another line-up where Jules and Tristan D are on together.

yehhh i agree he is, and they produce together, but what im saying is i dont think he's playing that gig cos jules is, as he was already playing it anyway..........and did the last event and ones before that

Well anyway, I am going, if anyone else fancies it, just say[...]

Now what shall I wear?

Well I might just go myself to this. It looks a fun line-up if nothing else.

And you, N2F, I would like you to go in a sparkly number, showing the curves and that sexy body of yours... so I can take you down on the dancefloor and then unleash my sword in my medieval parlour!

You will be astonished.