Judge Jules vs Dave pearce

Im really disappointed that l can't make it to this event :( not only would l love to have seen Jules play again (saw him last weekend in Glasgow @ 02 Academy) but would loved to have been there to support Sam Bowles as well. I meet Sam 2 years ago in Ibiza (he was there again last year too) and love the stuff he plays and am so pleased he has got the chance to play along side Jules and Dave Pearce. Hope you have a wonderful time Lynnie, l'm very jealous. I'm really gutted as l am on a weeks holiday from Sat 6th Feb so if this event had been on the Sat l could have travelled up to Brighton after l had finished my shift but unfortunately there is no way l can get this Sat off. If you get the chance please go up and say hello to Sam for me, cheers.x

Ok well I am still going to this tomorrow. I do feel quite over excited about it all, and I am trying to hold that inside me. I'm not going with the people I was going with originally, but that doesn't bother me, as long as I'm going, my boyfriends driving.

Tremor, are you and your buddies still on for this one? :mellow: