Jules @ Ministry TONIGHT - 29th with Sister Bliss, Lange, Gavyn Mytchel & The Viceroy

Neuro

Had a great time last night, thirddrive (Christian) and Tremor (Nathan) came out for dinner at a Thai Restaurant, but they had to scoot off (dont blame them, appreciate the efforts for making the meal though lads, nice one!)

Sister Bliss was suprisingly good, I found out what that amazing track was by the way Noff/Tim:-

Faithless - Sun To Me (Alex Morph Remix)

:D

Awesome time, but I slept for f***ing ages and my feet are killing me :( was worth it though!

Must do it again soon!

Thanks to everybody who came out on Friday, especially Tremor and Thirddrive for making it in for our civilised meal beforehand - thoroughly appreciated.

Top night overall - the VIP lounge was a surprise bonus - we all left thoroughly knackered. Jules was on excellent form and I think I managed to convert Noff & Simon to Sister Bliss (a little!).. Just wish Lange hadn't been on so late as I was enjoying his set very much!

Cheers guys & until next time... :sleeping: