Judge Jules vs Dave pearce (and Tristan D)

Number2Fan

It wouldn't have been so bad if it was only occasionally - but it was once or twice through every tune, and it became annoying very quickly. Its very cheesy and seems really inappropriate during a dance music set.

glad to know I'm not the only one who finds this corny..

Threre too corny, tooo over played, too cheesey and too annoying! :thumbsdown:

They might of revved the crowd up at first, as they was a new thing.......but now everyone is like WTF fact.

Im waiting for the next jingle to get introduced saying "screeeeeammm if you wanna go faster!!"

Threre too corny, tooo over played, too cheesey and too annoying! :thumbsdown:

They might of revved the crowd up at first, as they was a new thing.......but now everyone is like WTF fact.

Im waiting for the next jingle to get introduced saying "screeeeeammm if you wanna go faster!!"

A classy classic :thumbsup:

Do you know tho, if you hear 2 maybe even 3 it wont be too bad if you hear 15 ....then you'll realise what we're getting at. LOL

I think he does listen to his fans, even when he doesn't say so. So he might not play too many jingles, nor J&T remixes now :rolleyes: If he plays the tunes he played on last weeks show you'll have a good night! :) :thumbsup:

i seriously hope he does listen to his fans tbh......

i always think that the tunes he plays on the show are bang on and excellent tbh.....but iv heard some of the monthly mixes off the website recorded from the gallery at MOS and thought otherwise.....

i bet you'll hear them......

Yep we heard them on Sat night along with the J&T remix of snow patrol and they seemed to work as every one had their hands up in the air ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: As for working in somewhere like Gods K I dont think he would have played the same set as he would have in bristol so you cant compare. The dancefloor in bristol came alive as soon as jules came on but within 20 mins of him leaving and Matt Hardwick coming on there was a very noticable difference and not much movement on the floor