JasonB

01. Reflekt Vs Deadmau5 - 'Need To Feel Loved' (RJM Mash Up) [CDR]

02. Wolfgang Gartner - 'Undertaker' [Kindergarten]

03. DJ Mog Ft Angelic Amanda - 'Clouds' [CDR]

04. Audio Bullys Audio Bullys - 'One Man' (Dave Spoon Remix) [CDR]

05. Wippenberg - 'Pong' (Tristan D Re-Work) [CDR]

06. Dada Life - 'Love Vibrations' (Phatzoo Remix) [Dada]

DJ On Route: John 00 Fleming

07. Moonbeam & Tyler Michaud Ft Tiff Lacey - 'Openhearted' [black Hole Recordings]

08. Ali Wilson - 'Pandora' [CDR]

09. Snow Patrol Snow Patrol - 'Just Say Yes' (J&T Project Remix) [CDR]

10. Arnej - 'They Need Us' [Coldharbour]

11. Matt Darey Pres Urben Astronauts - 'See The Sun' (Dyor & Gilbert Renoir Remix) [Nocturnal Global]

The Backroom 2

12. Olav Basoski - 'I Feel So…' [Work]

13. Tigran Oganezov - 'James Brown Is Dead' [Wa-X Soon]

Tried & Tested

14. Marcel Woods - 'Everything' [High Contrast]

15. Fkn - 'Allegro' [Deepblue]

16. Rank 1 vs. Jochen Miller - 'The Great Escape' [High Contrast]

DJ Relay: Andy Moor

17. John O’Callaghan’s Choice: John O'callaghan - 'Striker' (Ummet Ozcan Remix) [subculture]

18. Andy Moor’s Choice: DJ Eco Presents. Pacheco - 'Staring At The Sea' (Masoud Remix) [Flashover]

The Valentines Classics

19. Marc et Claude - 'I Need Your Lovin'' (Like The Sunshine) (Darkmoon Remix)[Positiva]

20. Frankie Goes to Hollywood - 'Power Of Love' (Rob Searle Club Mix) [ZTT]

Judge Jules In The Mix

21. Dmitry Ference Ft Alexander Bobkov - 'Out There' (Wounderful Feeling & M.T.C Remix) [Eliptical]

22. Meridian - 'Positive Zero' (Suncatcher Remix) [infrasonic]

23. Rmb Vs Tillman Uhrmacher - 'On The Run' [CDR]

24. M6 & Klauss Goulart - 'Hidden Light' (Skytech Remix) [Captivating Sounds]

25. Tristan D - 'Passing Judgement' [Abstract]

Jules has done a awful butchered edit of FGTH, either that or it's bad looping!

I listened to most of this last night and the last tune he played was Tristan D -"Passing judgement" which he mentions but isn't on the tracklisting.

Also I'm really loving Marcus Schossow - "Kofala" (Robert Burian Mix) but this was supposedly in the Judge Jules (30 mins) Mix but it didn't sound like the same tune :confused: . I did notice that it was spelt differently "Kafala" instead of "Kofala" but l'm pretty sure he didn't play it. Can anyone please confirm!

The new jingles played during the half hour mix are really awful, made me cringe with embarrassment :o

Also really like the Rank 1 Vs Jochen Miller "The Great Escape" quality tune!

Jules has done a awful butchered edit of FGTH, either that or it's bad looping!

There's def. some dodgy looping on the end of the track. Some nasty edits before that as well though which dont seem to be loops. Perhaps the CD was even skipping at a couple of points. Not sure.

There's def. some dodgy looping on the end of the track. Some nasty edits before that as well though which dont seem to be loops. Perhaps the CD was even skipping at a couple of points. Not sure.

I actually quite like that passing judgement tune, I don't think it's amazing but at it sounds ok in a club.

I shall play this show in a mo.............check it out. :rolleyes:

FAO Jason,

I've checked out this show again and Jules definitely played Tristan D "Passing Judgement" as his last tune so please could you amend the tracklisting, cheers in advance.

Also Jason I'm sure Jules didn't play Marcus Schossow - "Kafala" which is listed as the last tune in the mix. He played 2 " Valentine's Classics" prior to the mix so that's probably why there are only 5 tunes in the mix instead of the usual 6! I think its fair to say that Marcus Schossow - "Kafala" should be taken off the tracklisting and Tristan D "Passing Judgement" should be added.