Judge Jules, Sat 3rd April 2010 (Easter Weekend)

Hi All, Jules has just mentioned in his February Newsletter that he is doing a number of Judgement Sunday warm up parties in April and May. The one l'm hoping to go to is at the Honey Club in Brighton on the 3rd April which is just over 6 weeks away. Its the Easter Weekend and l've got to work on that Sat but can drive up after l finish work. Anyone else up for this one?

OMG!! Easter weekend, could prove difficult for me to get the Sunday off, no wait a minute, we shut on Easter Sunday!! I think. Right ... I will have to work on the Saturday though, until 7pm... sorry thinking out loud.

Gonna try and do this Chrissie..I'll be in touch ;)

I only have to work from 6am-11am on Sat and if l drive to where you live (from Penzance) it is a 6 hour drive. l could take you to the Honey Club and drive you back to your house afterwards. I would just need to get my head down for a few hours before driving back to Penzance again. I love driving so its not a problem for me to do this. You can recover on Sunday!! :thumbsup:

I only have to work from 6am-11am on Sat and if l drive to where you live (from Penzance) it is a 6 hour drive. l could take you to the Honey Club and drive you back afterwards. I love driving so its not a problem for me to do this. You can recover on Sunday!! :thumbsup:

Well that's kind, but I am quite far from the Honey club. Also I have 3 children who will probably return to my house on Sunday.

I'd feel bad if you'd driven from Cornwall and then drove us to Brighton. Anyway, we can sort all this out.... also My OH is asking his friend if he wants to come, and he lives in Hastings, there's no way I'd get you to drive to Hastings aswell.

Would you want to sleep at my house during the day?

Ah man I'd love to check out the honey club and come down to this but I am definitely working. Will be at Butlins in Minehead

What a shame would love to have meet up with you. :( What will you be doing at Butlins in Minehead? I love Minehead and worked there (summer season) many years ago in the Wages Dept. I had a fantastic time and meet some great people, l'm still in touch with some of them. B)

Well that's kind, but I am quite far from the Honey club. Also I have 3 children who will probably return to my house on Sunday.

I'd feel bad if you'd driven from Cornwall and then drove us to Brighton. Anyway, we can sort all this out.... also My OH is asking his friend if he wants to come, and he lives in Hastings, there's no way I'd get you to drive to Hastings aswell.

Would you want to sleep at my house during the day?

We can talk about it again but l would just like to say that it really isn't a problem to drive you back to your place after the Honeyclub. l would only need a couple of hours sleep afterwards and have slept in my car before now so as l said before it really isn't a problem! (I mean that) I wouldn't want you to feel bad about it as l know what its like when you have a family to think about. Anyway think about it. I don't mind going to Hastings either.

• 3 weeks later...

Poor artwork, poor line-up, particularly for a bank holiday and a regular joint. I'm unimpressed!!

:rubbish:

What do you want to do Chrissie, obviously if you are still going, I will happily come too and meet you and see Jules, but if you'd rather, I would like to do the JS at MOS instead.

What do you think?