whats your most priced/rarest vinyl

newts

Mine is dj elite that fuct camera i found it in hard to find records a few years back the guys in the shop didnt even know it was there they was gutted when they had to sell it to me for 7.99 hahah worth a mint now !

I managed to find a white label of this one in HMV Manchester around 2002 with That Fuct Camera scrawled on the centre label in green marker pen! Think it cost me about £7.99 as well? Was really chuffed as it was the only copy there & I'd been hunting for it for about a year at the time.

I've since burned it to CD so I can play it now when the mood takes me... B)

I managed to find a white label of this one in HMV Manchester around 2002 with That Fuct Camera scrawled on the centre label in green marker pen! Think it cost me about £7.99 as well? Was really chuffed as it was the only copy there & I'd been hunting for it for about a year at the time.

I've since burned it to CD so I can play it now when the mood takes me... B)

to be fair mate i always whip it out its a monster of a track !

I have always hated that DJ Elite track. Cameras ready? Flash! No, f*** off!! :angry: :angry:

This is the only dance messageboard full of really sound people so I know people won't take offence at that and start any arguments on here. Just my opinion sirs! :)

Jules used to cane it back in.... oooh blimey a decade ago now? :confused:

I don't know that I have any amazingly rare vinyls. I have a few that are worth more now than when I got em but none like those mentioned previously in this thread.

My Combi:Nations Sampler (Marco V 4 track selections) is worth a few quid now even though I don't remember it being so rare

I've got a white label with "That Camera" on one side and some other random bootleg on the other. It's not the "official" white label therefore probably not worth alot.

I recently got Digger - "Episode 1" - the E.P. with "Church of Ra" on. That's probably the rarest trance track I have.

Ive got a few Happy Hardcore tunes which might be worth something now.

2 Without Heads - "U and Me" for example.

I've no idea. I thought it was my original 12" of FGTH - Relax as it got banned shortly after purchase, but I dunno, I have some picture discs, I have alot of Depeche Mode and I'd imagine it'd be one of them. Used to buy 'Record collector' occasionally when i was a teenager, but now I have no idea of the value of any specific records.

And now I would like to say THANX ALOT you've got me trawling through Discogs again after a couple of weeks cold turkey from the place!! GGGGRRRRR!! :twisted: I was doing so well...

Can't find anything particularly expensive atm tho...

I have always hated that DJ Elite track. Cameras ready? Flash! No, f*** off!! :angry: :angry:

This is the only dance messageboard full of really sound people so I know people won't take offence at that and start any arguments on here. Just my opinion sirs! :)

I agree. I would not waste space storing it

Thinking about it now, I have some of the old Gatecrasher albums on 3 x 12" vinyl (Wet, Discotech, Global Sound System, etc) which may be worth something? There's some excellent trance classics included on these, all in their full length glory...

Will have to try & find out how much they would be worth now just out of interest - not that I'd ever part with them! :lol:

I don't know that I have any amazingly rare vinyls. I have a few that are worth more now than when I got em but none like those mentioned previously in this thread.

My Combi:Nations Sampler (Marco V 4 track selections) is worth a few quid now even though I don't remember it being so rare

i have that ! is it worth a few quid then ? happy days !

Thinking about it now, I have some of the old Gatecrasher albums on 3 x 12" vinyl (Wet, Discotech, Global Sound System, etc) which may be worth something? There's some excellent trance classics included on these, all in their full length glory...

Will have to try & find out how much they would be worth now just out of interest - not that I'd ever part with them! :lol:

I have all bar Red, HTFR did have one or two priced upfor like 30-40 quid a while back, otherwise itvaries

for example theres one seller on discogs selling 14 copies of discotech generation for £15 each!

Ive got MITCH AND MART - GET UP on a one sided white label vinyl featured on clubbers guide 2000 cd not seen any of them about so ill go with that

I've got this as well, I've also got Amoeba Assassin Piledriver, which I bought upon release after hearing Oakey drop it at Crasher NEC 2002 on the Essential Mix.

Also got the Muses Rapt Spiritual Healing from the Scott Bond Essential Mix in 1999.

i have that ! is it worth a few quid then ? happy days !

Don't get carried away & quit your job its not worth all that much, it's just a lot of people used to treasure 'Praiseworthy Tunes' (before that shit re-released last year) & so wanted it desperately on vinyl.

I've had a few people offer to buy it from me but it's not for sale - the Thomas Datt remix of 'I Feel You' is also pretty rare as it only came out on that sampler

I've got this as well, I've also got Amoeba Assassin Piledriver, which I bought upon release after hearing Oakey drop it at Crasher NEC 2002 on the Essential Mix.

Also got the Muses Rapt Spiritual Healing from the Scott Bond Essential Mix in 1999.

Ah, you sir have some taste, that Piledriver track is fecking superb, and I also love the Spiritual Healing tune too! It was going to be released on Neo Records..... back in the day I rang up Neo Records and spoke to them about the track and they ended up cancelling it's release, real shame imho, I still need to track that down.... :(

Also, Neo Records sent me a copy of Scott Bond's Essential Mix on tape, the quality is really decent, I would record it and wack it up but there's an odd moment on the tape recording when they suddenly record them playing the vinyl of Pulp Victim - The World 99 just randomly, or was it Lovechild - Liberta......one of the two anyway! other than that the qusality on the tape is spot on! That mix is so effing amazing by the way!!!

Don't get carried away & quit your job its not worth all that much, it's just a lot of people used to treasure 'Praiseworthy Tunes' (before that shit re-released last year) & so wanted it desperately on vinyl.

I've had a few people offer to buy it from me but it's not for sale - the Thomas Datt remix of 'I Feel You' is also pretty rare as it only came out on that sampler

Oh nice, I have that sampler too mate, and yeah Praiseworthy Tunes is f***ing massive, hate the new mixes of it though, its all about the Hoipolloi Mix! :)

Yeah, I never liked Green Velvet - Flash either, but I wouldnt necessarily say I hated DJ Elite, its only "okay".

Hmm, having a brain freeze at the moment, but I did have some rare vinyl, but not really anymore, I've sold most of it!

Funny thing is my most rare vinyl was a gabber vinyl by Nosferatu that I ended up selling on Ebay for £130, and lucky for me the vinyl got re-pressed in 2006 or something, so I re-bought it for like £10 (double pack) :D

I used to have Digger - Episode 1 as well, sold that for £40

Will think more and update my post later.

Rare one that, Mitch & Mart track.

A long time ago I paid £20 for Sheer Brilliance - 'Don't Be Afraid Of My Love' bootleg. I now see copies going for 50p on discogs! Totally worth it at the time though :)

The most priceless record I have is this acetate with Gold 'n' Delicious - Ascension (Lange remix) because it was never released. But it really belongs to Craig... I just never gave it back :P