whats your most priced/rarest vinyl

newts

Rare one that, Mitch & Mart track.

A long time ago I paid £20 for Sheer Brilliance - 'Don't Be Afraid Of My Love' bootleg. I now see copies going for 50p on discogs! Totally worth it at the time though :)

The most priceless record I have is this acetate with Gold 'n' Delicious - Ascension (Lange remix) because it was never released. But it really belongs to Craig... I just never gave it back :P

hehehehe

How much did u pay if u dont mind me asking need to sell my vinyl sold my technics many moons ago

Might have been about £30+. I cant remember exactly, as i bought a few things around the same time. I paid about £50 for a drum n bass bootleg of Dusty Springfield's 'Son of a preacher man' - A bit cheesy, but it works a treat at student/varied music nights.

Ah, you sir have some taste, that Piledriver track is fecking superb, and I also love the Spiritual Healing tune too! It was going to be released on Neo Records..... back in the day I rang up Neo Records and spoke to them about the track and they ended up cancelling it's release, real shame imho, I still need to track that down.... :(

Also, Neo Records sent me a copy of Scott Bond's Essential Mix on tape, the quality is really decent, I would record it and wack it up but there's an odd moment on the tape recording when they suddenly record them playing the vinyl of Pulp Victim - The World 99 just randomly, or was it Lovechild - Liberta......one of the two anyway! other than that the qusality on the tape is spot on! That mix is so effing amazing by the way!!!

I seem to remember a thread about Scott Bond's Essential Mix on here a few years ago, where we've talked about Spiritual Healing before now. I listened to the mix and heard a brilliance in the track I'd not heard before (and reminded how good the mix was, again lol). I think I bought it then, for about £40 I think?

The most I've ever spent on a vinyl was £50 for Orkidea Unity. Still quite rare, but I saw it go for £30 on ebay only a few weeks later. Totally worth it though as it's one of my favourite tunes of all time.

Simon - I think Scott Bond finished that set with Pulp Victim, so it was probably Liberta that was dropped in lol. Would be good to get a good quality version on here, the one I uploaded has the odd pause on some mixes, where a cd track marker would be? Like it's been transferred to a CD, then ripped back, track by track for the mp3 using a crap ripping program!

Simon - I think Scott Bond finished that set with Pulp Victim, so it was probably Liberta that was dropped in lol. Would be good to get a good quality version on here, the one I uploaded has the odd pause on some mixes, where a cd track marker would be? Like it's been transferred to a CD, then ripped back, track by track for the mp3 using a crap ripping program!

We used to have this on here as a download. Not sure where it's gone but I think Simon had an original tape from Scott Bond himself if I'm not mistaken?

DJ Elite - That Fuct Camera isn't worth that much now because it was repressed twice (2002 and again in 2003) which meant there were more copies floating around, and it no longer became rare.

At its height, before the re-presses, it was selling for between £60-£80 second hand.

Anyone remember Ayu - M EP? That used to go for about £120!

I think the most expensive record i've got now is GTR - Flood Control. That's currently valued at £35.

As for the rarest tune I own at the moment - probably the double-sided 'Quake' remix of Onephatdeeva - In & Out Of My Life - with the dub on one side, and the vocal mix on the other.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes, Ayu - M EP, I sold it for about £40

Another rare vinyl I had was Polaroid - So Damn Beautiful, with the Chris Coco & Andy Morris Mixes on it, 50 pressings worldwide apparently :o according to the "promo release sheet" anyway.

Also have some vinyl that have press sheets still in the sleeves and some have been filled out (have one that was filled out by a guy that works for positiva)

To my shame, an Elvis picture disc (a gift, swear!), with rare interviews and unreleased songs on it. Worth a packet apparently.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion! Shouldnt be ashamed of owning a rare item from one of the biggest selling artists of all time.

Paid £40 for 'Pete Hellers - Big Love' [Test Pressing] 1 of 10

Also paid £60 for 'Olive - Your not alone' on acetate worth every penny

Paid £40 for CDR Promo of Snap! vs. 'Plaything - Do You See The Light (Steve Murano Remix)' With just this remix from MOS Records

Also paid £20 for 'DAVE The Drummer - Dig Your Own Hole' which is rare as **** these days