knebworth 2007 radio 1 judge jules?

leonard1one

Quadrant. At least you didn't go hungry Man! Though maybe your wife didn't fully understand what you were saying! Women can sometimes be funny about things like that! Though hopefully the meal was good! - and maybe dessert was good to! That's the way it should be! Have - maybe - an unusual request - no, not what you're maybe thinking! Gabrielle - Rise - Mash up - Matt Darey Remix. Looking for the audio - or something. Is the most beautiful tune. Have the audio - but very poor quality. Is from many years ago - maybe around 2000. If you haven't heard it you've got to check it out! Leonard1one. :rolleyes:

JasonB. Many thanks Man! Have been looking for that track for a while now. Don't think I would ever have found it. Though I would have kept looking until the Universe goes - BANG! How many times have you listened to that track Man! It's eternal! Thanks to you - Now I'm ready - To Rise Again! Len :thumbsup:

"Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions" - Robin Hood (2010)

sorry, couldn't resist... it's what you get by working at a movie theater :D

I was given the name Leonard. It means lion hearted - or strong as a lion! I like movies! One of my favourite movies? Have been out Clubbing - rocked the dance floor. But now? I'm a little tired - so can't recall! Time to sleep - and wait for tomorrow night. Will the babes be any less hard work? I don't care! I love the music! Leonard. :sleeping:

Quadrant. Richard the Lionheart? I remember him! Though he couldn't dance to the beat! - and I'm much better looking than him! - though I'm very modest! And I have a bigger axe than him! - though again - as I said - I'm very modest! But - if the truth is told so as to be understood, it will be understood! :D

I don't remember being a lamb. I do remember being a lion cub. Now? I've become a Silver Panther! At night I walk the streets, looking for romance. But I always end up stumbling in a half trance. I search for connection in some new eyes, but they're hardened for protection, from to many dreams past by! That's the way it is! As I said - would be interested in the audio from Radio 1's Big Weekend from Sunderland. But not a whizz kid on the computer - they annoy me! So would need your assistance to access and download audio. See that you're listening to it yourself. For me? It was beautiful! Though there's so much out there. As I said - I want it all! :)

I don't remember being a lamb. I do remember being a lion cub. Now? I've become a Silver Panther! At night I walk the streets, looking for romance. But I always end up stumbling in a half trance. I search for connection in some new eyes, but they're hardened for protection, from to many dreams past by! That's the way it is! As I said - would be interested in the audio from Radio 1's Big Weekend from Sunderland. But not a whizz kid on the computer - they annoy me! So would need your assistance to access and download audio. See that you're listening to it yourself. For me? It was beautiful! Though there's so much out there. As I said - I want it all! :)

You almost write in riddles sir, and sometimes even in rhymes. Interesting :thumbsup:

In regards to the audio that has been spoken of, I will see to upload it somewhere to be found by the seekers.

• Like 1

You almost write in riddles sir, and sometimes even in rhymes. Interesting :thumbsup:

In regards to the audio that has been spoken of, I will see to upload it somewhere to be found by the seekers.

Leonard1one. I write in riddles and rhymes. But if the truth is told so as to be understood, it will be understood! I am the Chosen One! I was born to be the Chosen One! I seek that which is good! I seek that which is beautiful! I seek for the best that we have to give! - and I seek for the ones who are prepared to give of themselves! Lets come togetherer. In sweet harmony. Let's come together, right now! :)

Quadrant. I have respect for you Man! But I don't get what you're saying. Is a bit vague - it seems so :)

He simply means that you can click the 'reply' button and beneath the quoted text, write your reply... like so :)

That way you don't have to double-post as you have done so far, not that it's a problem, it's just more neat to have the reply in the same post as the actual quotation, if you follow?

• Like 1

He simply means that you can click the 'reply' button and beneath the quoted text, write your reply... like so :)

That way you don't have to double-post as you have done so far, not that it's a problem, it's just more neat to have the reply in the same post as the actual quotation, if you follow?

Thanks for the intel Man! I'm accessing with a mobile with internet access. Is good - but sometimes I think it's not always obedient to my will! Technology?? Will see if this technique works. Leonard1one :thumbsup: