knebworth 2007 radio 1 judge jules?

leonard1one

hi i,m looking for the track listing of saturday night radio 1 dance show - judge jules? knebworth 2007. massive show. leonard1one@yahoo.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your reply quadrant. was judge jules live from? am fairly sure was 2007. remember some of the lyrics from one of last tunes. it,s a system - a system of honour. massive track. in fact they all were. any help would be very much appreciated. i live for the music. leonard1one@yahoo.co.uk

We do have all the Saturday show tracklistings, so it's a case of finding it as none are labelled as being from Knebworth, and I don't recall any broadcasts ever being from there?

Can you remember the names of any tracks in the show at all? This will help a lot. :)

If you have the audio, even better.

• Like 1

We do have all the Saturday show tracklistings, so it's a case of finding it as none are labelled as being from Knebworth, and I don't recall any broadcasts ever being from there?

Can you remember the names of any tracks in the show at all? This will help a lot. :)

Neuro. Thanks for the intel. Appreciate your help greatly. Had audio. But was in my car and then it wasn't! Perhaps somebody loved the tunes as much as I did! 1 or 2 titles are in my head. But far back - and I just can't reach them. If I heard them I'd remember. All I can really remember is that it was live - from somewhere - and a few lyrics from one of the last tunes to be played on the show - maybe? the last tune. It's a system - a system of honour. I know this is probably not much help at all. But at the moment it's all I've got. Had resigned myself to never hearing those massive tunes again. But lately i've been trying to find some way of getting the track listing for that show. I know i haven't much to go on. But any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks for your reply Neuro :-)

Neuro. Not sure if my reply sent. So am sending again. Have searched my brain and come up with a few details. Was live from Sunderland - 2006 - 2007? Chemical Brothers. Shape shifters. Pete Tong. Many thanks for your assistance Neuro. Any other massive track listings would be greatly appreciated. As I said in my first reply - which I'm not at all sure sent - I live to dance. I dance to live. I love the music like nobody I know. Though I know there are other's out there who do :-) :-)

Much respect Quadrant. Some people live. Some people live to LIVE. You only get one shot in this life! Bit reminicant of an Eminem song there. But I love many genres of music. Though I dance to the beat! I dance real hard. That's just the way I am. Many people don't understand. But that's their loss. leonard1one :-) :-)

Neuro. Much appreciation for your assistance. I'm using a mobile with internet access - they can be a bit unreliable at times I think. Replied to you - but not at all sure if it sent - and could take a fair while to find out. So am replying now. Searched deep into my memory banks. Knebworth set me on the wrong path. Was Sunderland 96 or 97 I'm fairly sure. Radio 1's big weekend. JJ of course. The Chemical Brothers - the Shape Shifters Pete Tong. That was part of the line up - in fact most of it I think. Saturday night. Each and every one was a totally massive track. I love the tunes like nobody I know. Though I know there are others like me out there :-) I dance to the beat and when I dance I dance hard. The lady's seem to like it. Though some guys don't like it at all. But I just have to deal with that. As easy as possible. I'm an easy going good natured guy. But I'm a tornado on the dance floor. Many thanks for your help - especially as I was going down the wrong path totally! Keep it hard to the beat Neuro. There.s nothing like hitting it hard to some good tunes. Any other recommendations for some well good track listings would be very much appreciated. Respect. leonard1one :-) :-)

I've done a bit of digging, and I'm pretty sure it's the Radio1 One Big Weekend in Sunderland you're talking about 08/05/05. It had the Shapeshifters playing.

The audio isn't on here (although if it was, it would probably only be Jules' set, I suspect you would like the whole day!), but Jules' tracklisting is here.

The Radio 1 page for the event is here.

Hope this helps a wee bit.

• Like 1

I've done a bit of digging, and I'm pretty sure it's the Radio1 One Big Weekend in Sunderland you're talking about 08/05/05. It had the Shapeshifters playing.

The audio isn't on here (although if it was, it would probably only be Jules' set, I suspect you would like the whole day!), but Jules' tracklisting is here.

The Radio 1 page for the event is here.

Hope this helps a wee bit.

Many thanks Milkybarkid. Much respect. You're spot on Man! Thought I'd never hear those massive tunes again. You know my vibe. Hypnotic pounding driving uplifting tunes. You look like you can hit it hard to the beat! That's all I can do. When the tunes are banging out I have to dance to the beat. I see a lot of people who don't seem to get it. Where's there head at? Why are they there? But never look down on somebody unless you're giving them a hand up. Leonard1one - Silver Panther :-) :-)

I was thinking itd have to be a one big weekend!

JasonB. It was a long weekend. Wish I could have been there! It was massive. Like those babes Man! Respect! Keep it hard to the beat! :-) :-) leonard1one - Silver Panther

Thanks Quadrant :-) Not everyone loves the music - a lot of people dont seem to get it. But what would life be like without it! Is good to talk to people who love it as much as I do. Where I live I dont seem to run into anyone who does - maybe very very rarely. But I know that there are others out there who have the right vibe. I appreciate all the input and good vibes. leonard1one - Silver Panther :) :)

Quadrant. See that you're into fishing. Would be into a bit of fishing. For a great white shark. Though I think they're misunderstood. They just do what they are meant to do - eat anything that comes their way. But I'm thinking they must get bored swimming around looking for surfers to eat. So would be fair enough to catch one! Probably tastey enough - and there would be enough to go round all your mates! Leonard1one :twisted:

Neuro. Milkybarkid has replied to my post - Knebworth. I was actually on the wrong track completely. Was actually Sunderland 2005. Radio 1's big weekend. Milkybarkid has posted the links to JJ's set and the Sunderland Radio 1's big weekend. Is not the JJ tracklisting I'm looking for. Though will likely check them out. Am looking for the tracklisting for the Saturday night programme. Can't seem to access tracklisting. Chemical Brothers - Shape Shifters - Pete Tong. They were playing. But can't access the tracks. Unfortunately don't remember any of the track titles. Not a whizz kid on the computer! Can't be annoyed with them a lot of the time. Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks to Milkybarkid for reply to my post. Much respect to all those who took the time to reply. Leonard1one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Leonard: I'm not sure what it is you want exactly... the tracklists for the whole Big Weekend broadcast, or a copy of the actual audio?

I don't think Jules had his show that saturday... instead he played 45minutes live from One Big Weekend during the evening.

As far as I can see, the Radio 1 'Essential Mix' broadcast from saturday night had these playing:

Chemical Brothers, Pete Tong, Fergie, Dave Pearce, Judge Jules and Mauro Picotto which totals to about 5½hours

Let me know if you would like the audio...

Chemical Brothers:

The Setlist:

01. Hey Boy Hey Girl

02. Get Yourself High

03. The Big Jump

04. Galvanize

05. Block Rockin' Beats

06. Leave Home/Song To The Siren

07. Come Inside

08. Out Of Control

09. Temptation/Star Guitar

10. Surface to Air

11. Believe

12. Acid Children (EBW7)

13. The Golden Path

Judge Jules

Jules and Amanda - Without Love

York - Ice Flowers (Aly & Fila mix)

Coldplay - Speed of Sound (Karl G Remix)

Modulation - Sky (K-System)

Nic Chagall - I Don't Know

H.O.T - House of Trance

JDS - Jump Around

Cosmic - Freefall ?

Signal Runners - 3000 Miles From Home

York - Ice Flowers (Mac Lane mix)

Fergie

Alter - Ego Rocker

Roman Flugel - Get Nocht

Micronaurtics - Highrise

Panash - Jack 2 Jack (Jesper Mix)

Tim Track - (abyss) Panic Voice

Joy Kitikonti - Joyonerigiber

? Red Moonshine

Darren Kay - Hometown

Anderson Noise - Homen Cachoroo

Valentino Kanzyani Presents Intechnique

Dave Pearce

Tiesto Vs Radiohead ?

Tiesto - Adagio For Strings (Phxnn Remix)

Bostich - Unity (midor & Six4eight Mix)

Suber8 vs DJ tab - First Aid

Fred Bakers vs Keyboard Kids - All of Us (fred baker remix)

Nic Chagall Presents - Enhance I Don't Know

Joop - This World

Marco V - More than a way of life (DJ Peach mix)

Mauro Picotto

M. Picotto - Pulsar

M. Picotto - Kumharas

ID ID

M. Picotto - FunkyTime

M. Picotto - Absofreakinglutley

Picotto&Fergie - Gold King

Deetron - The Floor Jacking E.P

Athos - White Label

Matt French - Extrange

M. Picotto - Darkroom

• Like 1

Leonard: I'm not sure what it is you want exactly... the tracklists for the whole Big Weekend broadcast, or a copy of the actual audio?

I don't think Jules had his show that saturday... instead he played 45minutes live from One Big Weekend during the evening.

As far as I can see, the Radio 1 'Essential Mix' broadcast from saturday night had these playing:

Chemical Brothers, Pete Tong, Fergie, Dave Pearce, Judge Jules and Mauro Picotto which totals to about 5½hours

Let me know if you would like the audio...

Chemical Brothers:

The Setlist:

01. Hey Boy Hey Girl

02. Get Yourself High

03. The Big Jump

04. Galvanize

05. Block Rockin' Beats

06. Leave Home/Song To The Siren

07. Come Inside

08. Out Of Control

09. Temptation/Star Guitar

10. Surface to Air

11. Believe

12. Acid Children (EBW7)

13. The Golden Path

Judge Jules

Jules and Amanda - Without Love

York - Ice Flowers (Aly & Fila mix)

Coldplay - Speed of Sound (Karl G Remix)

Modulation - Sky (K-System)

Nic Chagall - I Don't Know

H.O.T - House of Trance

JDS - Jump Around

Cosmic - Freefall ?

Signal Runners - 3000 Miles From Home

York - Ice Flowers (Mac Lane mix)

Fergie

Alter - Ego Rocker

Roman Flugel - Get Nocht

Micronaurtics - Highrise

Panash - Jack 2 Jack (Jesper Mix)

Tim Track - (abyss) Panic Voice

Joy Kitikonti - Joyonerigiber

? Red Moonshine

Darren Kay - Hometown

Anderson Noise - Homen Cachoroo

Valentino Kanzyani Presents Intechnique

Dave Pearce

Tiesto Vs Radiohead ?

Tiesto - Adagio For Strings (Phxnn Remix)

Bostich - Unity (midor & Six4eight Mix)

Suber8 vs DJ tab - First Aid

Fred Bakers vs Keyboard Kids - All of Us (fred baker remix)

Nic Chagall Presents - Enhance I Don't Know

Joop - This World

Marco V - More than a way of life (DJ Peach mix)

Mauro Picotto

M. Picotto - Pulsar

M. Picotto - Kumharas

ID ID

M. Picotto - FunkyTime

M. Picotto - Absofreakinglutley

Picotto&Fergie - Gold King

Deetron - The Floor Jacking E.P

Athos - White Label

Matt French - Extrange

M. Picotto - Darkroom

Fuzzy_LogiC. What do I want? I want it all! Thanks for the intel Man. You've helped me out much! Much appreciated! One thing - the Shape Shifters blasted out a massive tune that Saturday night. You haven't mentioned them in your tracklisting. As for the audio? I'd be interested big time! - if any possibility. You live a fair few miles from where I live. But it's a small World - in an Infinate Universe - that's where I live! I'll try to see as much of it as I can! Meantime I'll keep on getting lifted real high by the music! No drugs! I love the music like no one else I know. The music and a few double Vodka's does it for me big time! Though I do love the babes to! - but in a good way! Leonard. :)