1999-08-06 - Judge Jules, Live From Bar M, Ibiza (45 mins)

djtonyg

1999-08-06 - Judge Jules, Live From Bar M, Ibiza (45 mins)

View File

01. Global Trance Mission - 'Dream Mission' (Unknown Remix) [white label]
02. Big Time Charlie - 'On The Run' (The 3 Jay's Mix) [inferno]
03. Mauro Picotto - 'Lizard' (Claxxix Mix) [VC]
04. Quake - 'Mantra (Forever)' (Dub Version) [Essential]
05. Push - 'Universal Nation' (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Platipus]
06. Taste Xperience - 'Summersault' (Tall Paul Remix) [Manifesto]
07. Unknown - 'Unknown' [white label]
08. Unknown - 'Powerhouse vs. Liquid Mashup' [white label]
09. Art of Trance - 'Madagascar' (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Platipus]
10. Unknown - '7 Seconds' [white label: THD 001]
11. Space Brothers - 'Heaven Will Come' (Lange Vocal Mix) [Manifesto]

* = denotes missing tracks. If you have the rest of this broadcast, please contact us so we can merge the audio to complete the set.

There's an amazing remix of Tastexperience - Summersault on there about 20 mins in which I've never heard before. Great track!

For some inexplicable reason they omitted in the recent Perfecto Digital re-release. Could be the Tall Paul mix??

EDIT:

Simcut tells me the Tall Paul mix was on Manifesto originally. That'll be why! :)

Edited by Neuro

Just downloading this and checking it out, thanks for submitting the audio tony!

Will build a tracklist out of it too.

I'm just gutted i only had 1 side of this tape left, i did originally record the whole show. The other side of the tape for some mad reason had been recorded over, which would have been done by mistake :(

Tracklist

1. ID (Mega brain freeze on this one.....has been played by Jules many times)

2. ID

3. Mauro Picotto - Lizard (Remix) - will check and ID it.

4. Quake - Mantra (Forever)

5. Push - Universal Nation (Ferry Corsten Remix)

6. Taste Xperience - Summersault (Tall Paul Remix)

7. ID

8. ID

Incomplete so far.

not exactly sure how many tunes are in between summersault and the next one I can ID but certainly a few tunes after is:

Art of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Platipus]

Unknown - 7 Seconds (Unknown Remix) [White Label]

Space Brothers - Heaven Will Come [Manifesto] - not sure which mix as I dont have it.

I have that 7 seconds remix on vinyl but all it says on it is "7 seconds" and the same on Discogs - no info on the remixer.

Maybe someone can help to incorporate these into the tracklist. They are the last 3 tunes played in order

01. Global Trance Mission - Dream Mision (Remix) []

02. Big Time Charlie - On The Run (The 3 Jay's Mix)[inferno]

03. Mauro Picotto - Lizard (Claxxix Mix) [VC]

04. Quake - Mantra (Forever) [Essential]

05. Push - Universal Nation (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Platipus]

06. Taste Xperience - Summersault (Tall Paul Remix) [Manifesto]

07. ID

08. Powehouse Vs Liquid Mashup

09. Art of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Platipus]

10. Unknown - 7 Seconds (Unknown Remix) [White Label]

11. Space Brothers - Heaven Will Come (Lange Vocal Mix) [Manifesto]

#4 isnt Quake - Mantra on Essential, its a dub that was never released...... cant find any vinyl entry for it on Discogs either....

the 'Essential Recordings' release of Mantra features a crappy vocal over the top of part of it.....

so 4 should be Quake - Mantra [white label]

Cheers for the tracklist update Jase :)

#4 isnt Quake - Mantra on Essential, its a dub that was never released...... cant find any vinyl entry for it on Discogs either....

the 'Essential Recordings' release of Mantra features a crappy vocal over the top of part of it.....

so 4 should be Quake - Mantra [white label]

Cheers for the tracklist update Jase :)

I've actually got the dub mix on vinyl. It's 3 track white label, Mantra being the 2nd song on the flip. The other two tracks were quite poor but I can't remember what they are now.

I've actually got the dub mix on vinyl. It's 3 track white label, Mantra being the 2nd song on the flip. The other two tracks were quite poor but I can't remember what they are now.

Can you have a look for it please mate? tell me the cat # I've been looking for the dub version of Quake - Mantra for YEARS :( I f***ing hate the Vocal on it.....

Cheers

Can you have a look for it please mate? tell me the cat # I've been looking for the dub version of Quake - Mantra for YEARS :( I f****** hate the Vocal on it.....

Cheers

Not even sure there's any print on it other than the track names..one side might be Pete Heller's Big Love, can't remember. It's at my mum's house so I'll have a look next time I'm there for you mate.

I got this someone on the Godskitchen board selling off their old trance records around 2004 I think. It's definitely the dub mix as I hated the Essential release myself and never bought it! I went mental when I saw it on his for sale list and got it straightaway! lol don't think I paid more than a fiver for it, but I bet it's highly sought after now. I should get it checked out and submitted to discogs.

I've found that Quake dub mix I think, although I don't know if it's just the vinyl you want. I've had a look through that site, and there's some real hard to find gems on it. Anyone ever use it?

http://ligamusic.com/Album/2299219/VA/Pioneer_Cd_Pool_Club_Beats_Series_2_Vol_06/download-mp3/

Thanks man, oh dear, its one of those obscure random mp3 sites :)

Can you have a look for it please mate? tell me the cat # I've been looking for the dub version of Quake - Mantra for YEARS :( I f****** hate the Vocal on it.....

Cheers

OK mate, just been to my parents and had a look through my vinyl.

It's a double A side white label

A: Mantra (Forever) Vocal Mix

AA: Mantra (Forever) 12" Dub Mix

B: Pete Heller's Big Love

There is a small catalog number etched into both sides of the run out groove, but it isn't clear in any of the pictures I took and I didn't write it down. I'm going back tomorrow though on my way home from work so will double check that for you then. It begins with a U or a W (it looks like both on the different sides), but I can't remember the other letters.

post-104-12686005247578_thumb.jpg

Good find milkybarkid!

Whilst I cannot condone the use of illegal download sites, I can confirm it is the dub mix of Quake - Mantra on that CD.

I've also updated the entry on Discogs.com :)

Was pretty sure I saw this available on CD legally on discogs...i'll go double check...