1999-08-06 - Judge Jules, Live From Bar M, Ibiza (45 mins)

djtonyg

Hello Weaver, wow, I would love a copy too please fine person (have to be gender neutral these days!). It's great when people like you who did unofficial remixes or never released / hard to obtain tracks from years ago surface.  Had you been making your own tracks prior? or did you continue to make music after? . Cheers.

• 6 months later...

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but this same mix is also available on YouTube but it includes 4 additional tracks at the beginning so 15 tracks in total.

01. Fragma - Toca Me (In Petto Remix)

02. Progress Pres. The Boy Wunda - Everybody

03. Agnelli & Nelson - Everyday

04. Starfighter - Apache

Lovin this site BTW, I recorded many Judge Jules shows on a Friday night during the late 90's and usually before I drove to London to dance the night away at The Fridge (Brixton). I'm also pretty sure I have the full recording of this show but whether it stood the test of time I don't know, my tape decks sound a little slow and wierd now. I'll see if I can find that tape and try and upload it.

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

I guess it's better late that never! I finally got around to digitizing my tape collection and have a longer version of this broadcast in all it's glory :) I don't believe it includes any of the above tracks so an hour and a half extra ;)

Download here:

1999-08-06 - Judge Jules, Live from Bar-M Ibiza

Edited by Dr Slinky McVelvet
Corrected link info
  • Like 1