Apologise if you already talked about this before the board went down but I wasnt here. Im just editing down some of the crap from my recordings to single out the DJ sets and remove all the dribble in between. One track is standing out from Jules' and the dangerous one's set and that is Nic Chagall - I dont know. A banger by anyones standards.

Dave Pearces set made me laugh. They dont let him loose on the hallowed R1 turntables at live events usually and when they do he ruins what should have been an ok set (baring less than perfect mixing) by playing f***i*n Public Domian 'Operation Blade' at the end. What a pleb.

There were some good tracks before that i.e. 'Adagio' & 'More Than a Life Away'.

He wants thrashing with a stocking full of wet s*** for that.

P.s. How did you get on there tim? Any good?

I only went to the Radio 1 afterparty, which was in Liquid.

Mauro was playing, along with Jules, who were both awesome..

Before these two came on though, it was our infamous 'Dangerous' Dave Pearce who came on at 11pm and I swear really did play at a dangerously fast tempo. Fortunately, the crowd were with him but I really was tempted to lean over form the dancefloor and pull the pitch change back myself :twisted:

Mauro was brilliant, playing with the lighting perfectly, and also randomly throwing in some of his 'MegaNite' T-shirts, which one of my friends Emily somehow caught :D And excellent, excellent night.

Let us know when you have the daytime sets sorted, Uber - I see then you loved Dave's set then yeah? :D :wink:

Archived