Man assaults police officer

Neuro

Well this is exactly it, Gregg. I completely agree.

Unless he was standing on something, or she was extremely short, I'm not sure how it would be possible to thrust one's penis into a woman's face? That's a grand effort to be honest.

Sentencing guidelines

Yeah right, as if they have guidelines on something like this, sir !! :rolleyes:

Unless he was standing on something, or she was extremely short, I'm not sure how it would be possible to thrust one's penis into a woman's face? That's a grand effort to be honest.

Yeah right, as if they have guidelines on something like this, sir !! :rolleyes:

I think she was probably sitting! Like on a chair or sofa!

• Like 1

Section 41 of the Police (Scotland) Act 1967

41 Assaults on constables, etc

(1)Any person who—

(a)assaults, resists, obstructs, molests or hinders a constable in the execution of his duty or a person assisting a constable in the execution of his duty, or

(b)rescues or attempts to rescue, or assists or attempts to assist the escape of, any person in custody,

shall be guilty of an offence and on summary conviction shall be liable—

(i)where he has not, within the period of two years immediately preceding the commission of the said offence, been convicted of an offence against this section, to a fine not exceeding [F1level 4 on the standard scale] or to imprisonment for a period not exceeding three months or to both such fine and such imprisonment;

(ii)where he has, within the first-mentioned period, been convicted of an offence against this section, to imprisonment for a period not exceeding nine months [F2or to a fine not exceeding the prescribed sum within the meaning of [F3section 225(8) of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995], or to both.]

• Like 1

(1)Any person who—

(a)SHOVES THEIR DICK IN OUR FACES WILL HAVE TO PAY £600 SO THERE!!!!

(b)rescues or attempts to rescue, or assists or attempts to assist the escape of, any person in custody,

(i)where he has not, within the period of two years immediately preceding the commission of the said offence, been convicted of an offence against this section, to a fine not exceeding [F1level 4 on the standard scale] or to imprisonment for a period not exceeding three months or to both such fine and such imprisonment;

(ii)where he has, within the first-mentioned period, been convicted of an offence against this section, to imprisonment for a period not exceeding nine months [F2or to a fine not exceeding the prescribed sum within the meaning of [F3section 225(8) of the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995], or to both.]

• Like 1

I think she was probably sitting! Like on a chair or sofa!

That's the other thing that puzzles me...do police officers stand on routine calls? or do they sit comfortably on the sofa?

A police officer sitting comfortably on the sofa while this guy is in his pants who has been reported as drunk as well? Something fishy about the whole thing...

(1)Any person who—

(a)assaults, resists, obstructs, molests or hinders a constable in the execution of his duty or a person assisting a constable in the execution of his duty, or

I've given you +1 rep on that post for actually going as far as to dig this up. Respect, sir!! :mrgreen:

That's the other thing that puzzles me...do police officers stand on routine calls? or do they sit comfortably on the sofa?

It really would depend on the situation at the time. How long she'd been there, how the man was behaving (no doubt drunk and unpredictable) if she was talking to someone else, blah blah blah. :)

Sssshhhh KML!!! :P