Judgements at MoS 28th May 2010

Obviously sparks, we don't know you very well, but if you want to give someone your mobile number via PM on here, I'm sure we'll say hello on the night. If not, cool beans. We'll all just share the report after. :thumbsup:

Mike W if you want somewhere to go on the Saturday too, there's this...

n111499622210411_7292.jpg

no worrys will sort out sendind on my number ,just sorting out what time we will turn up :thumbsup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr I really want to come to this but STILL waiting for work to say if I can have the time off. We have an unconfirmed job that weekend which if it happens will need a large crew... so really I'm waiting for that client to make the call.... its a bit frustrating to say the least.

hurrah I finally got my answer and I've got it off now so have just bought a ticket also. We'll have to arrange some kind of JJA meetup - maybe a pre-club drink or something.. anyways will hopefully meet some of you there.

What ticket have you bought?

Chrissie and I will not be able to meet anyone pre-club, I don't think we'll have the time, but I'm happy to dance with anyone once your in there. Nathan, I wont be texting you... not after last time. LOL

Only joking... do you still have my number btw?

yeah I think so...

yes last time was rubbish.. sorry my fault.. I shall be getting to this one much earlier minus the very drunk friend. Haha... problem was last time he was from Brighton so I needed him to guide me round the place.. This time my only destination is the MOS... may just have a couple of drinks somewhere near by first but I should think I'll be in there by 11.30 this time.

Unfortunately l have a long journey so won't get to London until 8pm and then l'm travelling onto Kent to meet Lynnie so by the time we get back into London we will probably go straight to the MOS. Hopefully meet up with as many of you as possible inside the venue, it'll be great!!

or ever :whistling: lol Simon, I'd love to meet you.. so ample notice please if you do go, I also don't get there as often as I'd like to, and I'd have a fair bit of organising to do to be able to come. Don't make it during Global Gathering.. I'm busy then. :shifty:

So is this right...

Noff,

Tremor,

Chrissie,

Number 2,

Thirdrive,

Mike W and girlfriend,

anyone else...

Moonman are you still coming with friends, and Mr Hardaway how about you?? Neuro, do you wanna come? :thumbsup:

I think Sparks is going to be there. :)

Can't wait for this, marked in my diary - will have to meet you outside no2 and Chrissie?

LOL Why?

Quadrant I actually wish you were coming, and would love to add you to the list, but sadly it will only lead to disappointment on the night, for me!! I'm already a bit sad that Jason isn't coming afterall. I don't think the chance will arise again. :(

But anyway, Thirddrive, that is obviously fine, have you got my number? Have I got yours? :)

Never too late IMO!! I'm happy to help, if needs be to get him there :)

Might I add here, Spin Doctor is confirming with me on Wednesday, and Mr Hardaway can't make it this time. Sadly. But he goes clubbing alot, so I'm sure he'll get over it. :)

PS has sparks given anyone their number yet?

Hiya Sparks, what a surprise, a nice one at that!

Of course l haven't forgotten you (and Sally) how could l? Glad you haven't forgotten me as apart from meeting up with you again in Ibiza l'm also hoping to get an invite to your wedding :)

It'll be great to see you both again, l'll give you a wave as l expect you will be with Jules in the DJ booth. ;)

:lol: I've got a good idea where you will be beforehand B)