Digger - 'Episode 1 (Church of Ra)'

Neuro

Not overly impressed with the rips, they sound very bright and there's not enough bass! Plus they're only at 192k, surely you have 320k ones somewhere? :? Loudness is pretty amazing though, how did you manage that?

Doesn't matter when you did them, they don't deteriorate over time! :D

Considering theyre 192k and have such loudness, I go back on my first impressions and say they are good quality rips. What soundcard do you use?

Cheers Simcut :thumbsup: Used the top link and I know what Quadrant means, but by turning the bass setting up slightly, it sounds spot on 8-)

It is indeed a good tune, but I wouldn't say it was all that brilliant ***expects a slagging*** Deffo a classic, but I would say Delerium and 7 cities, amongst others, are better tunes.

Just downloaded - shall probably play on PDAnthems tonight so tune in...

Finally got to hear this tune on your show tonight. Didn't realise what it was when I texted you saying how much l was enjoying the tune you were playing which turned out to be Digger Episode 1 (Church of RA) Nice one. :D

Good good, I hope that you enjoyed the other tunes in my end of show mix too - brought back some memories....

Yes, thought the music was very varied and also enjoyed the mix of oldies.

Do you have a T/L for last night's show as l couldn't find it on the website just now.

• 1 year later...
no one knew who the mystery producers behind digger were :(

I reckoned it was an alias for someone big

but the production reminded me of Luis Paras/Nordlander and the omni crew a wee bit.

Louk

Pretty sure this was a certain Mr. S. Barnes ;)

• 7 months later...

Archived