HOW IS IT! WHY IS IT! UPDATE! NOW THAT I'M SOBER. FOR NOW ANYWAY!

leonard1one

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I met a gorgeous little blonde last night. I was very interested in her! Obviously! She was very interested in me! Obviously! :-) But? I love the music. It get's me high! Don't need drugs to get me high. Though used to take a few E's. Had some real good times on them. Had some incredible experiences that I'll never have again! But E's are bad for you - and they're against the law. So just say no :-) Anyway - I was high on the music - and a few beverages - But? the gorgeous little blonde thought I was on an E! So did most everybody else in the Club. Why is it that if you get high on the music and hit it hard to the beat, that everybody has to assume that you're on drugs! Why don't these people get high on the music! Does anybody else get high on the music? Does anybody else dance hard to the beat? Does anybody else have people assume that they're on drugs for aforesaid reasons? Should I stand in the corner and chill? No! I f*cking won't! Whether they love me or hate me, they're going to know that I'm there!

Hi mate, you must be talking about this movie:

1. Rob Roy (1995) .... Robert Roy MacGregor

It was released same year as Braveheart.

Spot on FuzzY_LogiC! I knew if anyone could give me the title of that movie it would be you! You do work in the movie industry :-) is one of my favourite movies. Why? Liam Neeson - Rob Roy - he's 6'4". I'm only a little guy in comparison. But the character he played? That's me! Check out your profile. Have left a comment. Might have made a wrong call. Though in my heart I don't really think so! But if I have I offer my most sincere and heartfelt apologies! You're not easy to contact. I can respect that. You're vibe is a bit mysterious. Though I can see through the mysterious! But not if I feel that someone doesn't want me to! I have respect for good people! :thumbsup:

haha I love this thread, good on you sir for expressing your feelings!!! I'll have a JD and coke on you ;)

Sir. I think that you understand where I'm coming from! 1 Jack Daniels and coke? Surely you mean a few? Me? I like the firewater - Vodka - with anything! Though I always remain steady on my feet. I'm not afraid to talk about anything! It's good to talk! People are interesting! ;)

Edited by Neuro
Merged multiple posts for legibility

What don't you get? Why are you all confused? If the truth is to be told so as to be understood, it will be understood! Though maybe I'm not easily understood! I'm like nobody you'll ever meet! - or talk to! Though I'm a nice guy! I'm totally sound! But never believe anybody who say's that! - unless you feel it in your heart! My heart is good! My intentions are good! Though I've met plenty of guys - and girls who are not. That is the way of life! That's a bit sad! But that's the World we live in! :)

Why does this thread have a voting option???! :blink: I voted anyway.

You're vibe is a bit mysterious. Though I can see through the mysterious! But not if I feel that someone doesn't want me to! I have respect for good people! :thumbsup:

You are the mysterious one sir! I feel gutted that you have usurped my throne of eccentricity. You are knighted, sir! ^_^

lemon-tree-1.jpg

It should be against the law to edit an initial post once I've replied to the original one!!!! Unfair!!!

However I will now say , in view of this new thread, yeah I bloody love dancing and yeah lots people ask me for drugs,

but I don't give a toss. If someone you like the look of-doesn't want you, then you are better off on your own. Always remembering somebody likes the look of you,

and you've failed to even notice them. Xx

I don't get this thread either! :lol:

Why don't you get it JasonB! Does this thread go over your head :-) What I was saying was this! I meet some beautiful girls in the Clubs. But the music pounds into my mind and it get's me high! - and it just makes me dance to the beat! The better the tunes the harder I dance - and I DO dance hard. But though some of these beautiful girls are interested in me - and I in them obviously - they think I'm high on drugs! - and they don't like that! So they disappear. A lot of people don't like it if they think you're on drugs - the bouncers for one! So should I get high on the music and dance to the beat! Or should I just tippy tap toe - or stand in the corner unnoticed! So that nobody would think I was on drugs! Am presuming that this is not something that happens to you or you would understand! :wall:

Edited by Neuro
Merged multiple posts

I know what you mean here. I was once at a hardcore rave and got really into a set by DJ Dougal. He was playing all my current favourite tunes and I was with my best mates and just lovin it and properly going for it on the dancefloor. When I eventually had to stop dancing to go to the toilet some guy in the toilet said to me something like - man what you taking tonight and have you got any for sale! haha I have never taken drugs in my life and never intend to with the exception of alcohol. So yeah I know what you mean and I too get swept away in the music - I would have no need for drugs at all.

• Like 1

Then they aint the right girls for you are they? :rolleyes:

In my more youthful days, I used to love talking to fellas, digging the tunes I was digging, sitting about talking cod shit, dancing together etc etc, but the last thing on my mind was 'The pull' because I wasn't there for that, i was there for the music, the dancing and the people, and so were many of them, the ones that were on the pull, got on my f****** nerves, and in fact still do. :oddcake:

JasonB. Glad that you get where I was coming from now. I was well surprised when you said you didn't. Thought from you're vibe that you would for sure! The poll? Was an unintentional and careless click that when I updated - when a little more sober I couldn't undo. :thumbsup:

Quadrant. Sir. I have not usurped you from your throne! Not yet at least :-) Though in truth it is not something I wish to do! Thank you for your attempt to Knight me. But a Knight cannot bestow a Knighthood! A Silver Panther seeks only to be a Silver Panther. There are a number of Knight's in shining armour out there. But only 1one Silver Panther! - and as you said - mysterious! Nice lemons? :thumbsup:

I do not go out on the pull. I go out to enjoy the music, hopefully a good vibe and to socialize. If I see a girl I'm attracted to obviously I'd like to get to know her! Not for a one night stand! I'm not into them. But it would be nice if a girl I was attracted to would not assume that, just because I was high on the music and dancing hard to the beat, that I was on drugs - and just because of that - not give me a chance to get to know her - and her a chance to get to know me! :oddcake:

I do not go out on the pull. I go out to enjoy the music, hopefully a good vibe and to socialize. If I see a girl I'm attracted to obviously I'd like to get to know her! Not for a one night stand! I'm not into them. But it would be nice if a girl I was attracted to would not assume that, just because I was high on the music and dancing hard to the beat, that I was on drugs - and just because of that - not give me a chance to get to know her - and her a chance to get to know me! :oddcake:

Yeah that's a shame, but you dont know her background, she may have been with some right drugged up wankers in her time..... but it's wrong of her to be so judgemental at the same time.

• Like 1

Simcut. I have no interest in girls like that! I can look into a girls eyes for 2 or 3 seconds and 95 % of the time I can tell what kind of girl she is! All the girls tend to do is see me high on the music and dancing hard to the beat, with the sweat lashing of me - and think he's an E head! A lot of people get a bit unsure if they think someone is on drugs. I've had a fair few people say things like - I see from the way you're dancing that you're on an E - when all I've had is a few Smirnoff Ice's and double Vodka's. I'm not complaining. That's just the way it is. I'll keep on getting high on the music and dancing hard to the beat - is the only way I know how to dance. Just started this topic to see if other people had the same experience' you're right! People shouldn't be judgemental. But it's easier to make judgements than it is to give someone the chance to show who they really are! That is the way of life. I accept that. - and as I've said somewhere before it's my experience that the more a girl likes you the tougher she is on you! What do they say - Women are from Venus - Men are from Mars! It's just a crazy old World we live in! :)

Hahahaha f*** knows!! Thanks for your concern Leonard, but I'm starting to learn when I should keep my mouth shut, so I was just stating I was very sad att, and no more needs to be said about it. I'll soon get over it, I'm a grown up, I just handle disappointment badly!! :boohoo:

I'm curious tho, as you say it so often, What does 'Dancing hard to the beat' actually look like?' I wonder if it's how I picture it!! lol

Simcut. What am I getting at? Nobody ever need's to ask me that question!! If I'm getting at something I say straight up what I'm getting at! I am very sure that Number 2 fan and Chrissie have many friends on this site! Number 2 fan commented that she was very sad. I asked - why are you sad. Number 2 fan did not want to talk about it. I can respect that! - and I'm only a newcomer to this site and Number 2 fan doesn't really know me at all. So I looked up her friends list and saw that Chrissie was on it. I looked up Chrissie's profile to leave a comment that Number 2 fan was sad and maybe she could say hello and send some love and good vibes. But no option to do that. Number 2 fan was the 1 and only member on Chrissie's friends list. That's what I was saying! I was talking about friends as in members on friends lists - because Chrissie had Number 2 fan as her 1 and only friend - but I couldn't leave a comment that Number 2 fan was feeling sad. I don't know if you get where I'm coming from! But it is in my nature to be very protective of women - and I apologize or justify to nobody for that!!! I say again! If I'm getting at something I say straight up what I'm getting at!! I was said that Number 2 fan was Chrissie's 1 and only friend in the context of friends list's. So Chrissie - as far as I understand this site would be the only one who could communicate with Number 2 fan personally!