HOW IS IT! WHY IS IT! UPDATE! NOW THAT I'M SOBER. FOR NOW ANYWAY!

leonard1one

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leonard, you should've been more clear with your post, i thought you were being arsey towards Chrissie, you should've been more clear when you said about the 1 friend thing. The way it reads makes it out like your saying Chrissie has no friends other than Number 2 on here.....you can see how it reads, but you've explained how it was mean't now, so in my opinion the matter is closed..... but be more careful how you explain things in future man, people can get the wrong end of the stick, like now.

I don't know how you mean Neuro is "managing" you, but Tim is one of the nicest guys I've met, and is well liked by all here. He probably read your post in the same way I did. No need to be funny.

LOL I never said I didn't 'want' to talk about it. Just that it was best I didn't. As I might have got carried away. Anyway, I don't care now. :rubbish: Now I'm just a bit pissed off!!

:rolleyes:

BTW I don't think that means Neuro is managaing you does it?? Anyway, it is Neuro's Gaff, so basically he can do what he likes. :whistling: I certainly don't think you'll be thrown out for anything you've done so far.

As for your dancing, I imagine it to be like BEZ from the Happy Mondays!! :) But harder!!!!

Can't beleive I can't find an actual good vid of Bez dancing but I remember it, as when I was 14 I bloody loved The Happy Mondays!! Christ knows what my mum thought, coz in all my years of clubbing since, i have still never seen anyone more pilled up that they were!!! :) (bit of Bez at 1.40)

Simcut. You said in an earlier post that, that girl should not have been so judgemental! That's exactly what you were being to me!! Where's your head at man! Though I have respect for you standing up for Chrissie. As to neuro 'managing' me? Over the past couple of weeks he has appeared and disappeared on my friends list. Now he's managing me as an ignored user - I don't like the word user! You've said that he's one of the nicest guys you've ever met. People have said about me that I'm the one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet! So there's something wrong somewhere! Maybe a misunderstanding - which would be a shame. Maybe neuro doesn't like me. No problem. I am who I am - and people can either like me or hate me. But I'd respect someone who had the balls to say it to me straight! - and give me a reason! I'm not afraid of negative feedback! If it's fair and constructive then you can learn from it and maybe become a better person. I've never met anyone yet who couldn't become a better person in some way! Including me!

Leonnard sir I think you are a very genuine person and very refreshing. You are awesome!! Sod the judgemental girls - be yourself, involve yourself in the music and the scene, and go after what you love. Sod everyone else.

House music saved me 20 years ago and I haven't looked back since.

Respect.

Quadrant. Sir. I think you have a sense of honour! I live by my sense of honour! I can only be true to myself! I can only be who I am! I cannot be one of those guys who are only looking to score - and will do whatever it takes to make that happen! I see them crawling after the girls like cur dog's after their master - looking for something? I hear the music - it pounds into my mind! With that hypnotic driving uplifting beat! It takes me high - no drugs - it does not make me feel like crawling after any girl. If she want's that from me I don't want her! I want a girl who is coming from where I am! Though I don't think there are many around. Lot's of ladettes. But not many genuine girls around! Or maybe they just don't go to the Clubs. But I love the music! Thanks for your good vibes. Respect back to you :)

Quadrant! I haven't asked how house music saved your life. I don't want to intrude! But music has the power to move minds and and hearts and souls! To those who can HEAR it - and not just listen to it!

How am I being judgemental when you didnt explain yourself properly? I was right to defend somebody because the way it was written came across as offensive. However, I've accepted that you meant friends list, not in general, so the matter should be closed now.

Apologies... can we move on now?

Number 2 fan. If you go to your profile and select settings - then select profile - you will be given options. One of them is - managing ignored users. If you select this you will be given the option to block any comments posted in your profile etc.

Well I haven't found exactly where you mean, but I get that part now,so.......Do you think Neuro is blocking you from doing stuff, because you saw him on your profile page and then you didn't?

Is that what we're saying here?

You may be right, I have no idea, but it sounds to me like you are guessing, and possibly a little paranoied about it, I know you said you like to say up front and straight, about what you're getting at, but I think your post re: 'Where Neuro's balls were?' was possibly the most confusing post I have ever read. I don't mean to be moaning at you here either, because i was new once and committed 'faux pas' of my own, I just wanted to explain things from an oldies side of the fence. :)

So is that what you think Neuro is doing? :confused:

Simcut apology accepted - and respect to you for being big enough to apologize! You said let's move on. That's sensible and reasonable. But you asked me a question! How were you being judgemental? You were judgemental because - without knowing me - or bothering to check any of the posts I'd made, you thought I was being arsey towards Chrissie. So you made a judgement on me - when I've never disrespected anyone on this site - or anywhere! Unless they deserved it! I have never even spoken to Chrissie - and I can see from her photograph that she is a lovely Lady. Why did you think the worst? When you don't know me at all! Because you were being judgemental! I respect you though for standing up for Chrissie!

and as I've said somewhere before it's my experience that the more a girl likes you the tougher she is on you!

It was like this in school when I was a youngster... but it went both ways. Some of the guys were more mean to the girls that the other way around, and I still see that sometimes today and wonder why.

Never really understood the rules of this whole "being mean to the ones you like" game...

• Like 1

In a way I don't understand it. It's not my way. But I've been facincted by Psychology since I was about 15. In psychological terms there are reasons for it. Those who are not really confident in themselves are afraid of those they are very attracted to because they feel that they have some power over them. Also - many people who are very attracted to you will be hard on you to test how attracted you are to them - by how much you'll take. But it all comes down to confidence. People who play these games are not confident in themselves - and many people are not - though they appear to be very confident on the surface. Me? I get tired with these games. I don't play them! I am who I am! It's nice when you meet a girl who is who she is and doesn't feel she has to play these games. But you don't often meet them. That's life! It's not as good as it could be! But it is the way it is - and we have to make the best of it! We only get one shot! Leonard :)