23 04 2010 Kutsti for Jules wtf?

Burien

is not 2 h enoth of this hard shit sorry but if you are in jules show paly jules tunes ore i shud come and play some wtf :boohoo: verry bad sow sorry :ill: not eny jules tune

is not 2 h enoth of this hard shit sorry but if you are in jules show paly jules tunes ore i shud come and play some wtf :boohoo: verry bad sow sorry :ill: not eny jules tune

I agree entirely brother. I listened for a few minutes and it was absolute shite of the highest quality, someone should stick a sock in Kutsti's mouth to shut the bollock up! Sorry but I hate that hard shite music.

There isn't anyone now on R1 who could stand in for Jules playing what he usually does, I remember back in er.. 2000 Tong stood in two saturdays in a row for Jules back then he played across the board still, for example.

Now Jules is the only DJ on the R1 roster playing trance every week, the electro house scene and related is the flavour Tong plays it along ewith Annie Mac Jaymo & Andy George and even Kutski.

I really don't know who Jules will be replaced with when hes finally ousted, I know, how about anyof the scouse house crew, Flip & fill and co, maybe they could call the show chav anthems!, I dont see trance having a prominent place in a weekly show if Jules goes, itll just be the odd Armin Emix and such for it.

Perhaps a different stander inner is the best idea. I don't mind a bit of kutski but not as a jules stand in. Jules used to do a good job covering for tong, or pre recording his show seems to work.

I agree but l don't think Kutski was standing in for Jules. Jules had the night off and Kutski's show was brought forward 2 hours due to an extended Ess Mix which started at 1am. I don't mind a bit of Kutski but not for 2 hours, as l haven't listened to this show yet l can't really comment.

I think Chrissie's probably right here. I would imagine Kutski's show was just brought forward 2 hours into Jules' slot although it was kinda advertised on Jules' R1 page as a "stand in." In any case I love my hard dance and hardcore and always check out kutski if I'm driving late at night on a Friday. I don't bother to listen again to it but generally he plays some pretty good stuff. Some of the new Uk hardcore is pretty dire as it's so cheesy but the rest of the show is normally pretty good with a bit of oldskool, hard house and even gabber all represented at times.

Jason also makes a good point that there is no natural stand in for Jules now that Tong sticks to the housier stuff and the likes of Fergie, Dave Pearce and Eddie Halliwell are no longer on R1. It would have to be a guest stand in really - but I guess that's gonna cost extra money where as Kutski would have been contracted to do a show that night anyway so it makes sense to re-jig the times and cover the slot with someone already on the pay-roll at Radio 1.