FAO Fuzzy...

Number2Fan

You are all younger than me. I went to these parties, in random buildings and fields. To be honest I had no idea where we were going half the time but my mate would know from a phonecall from another mate where it was gonna be at, and we went.

For the first time in my life, I agree with Paul Oakenfold at 1min40secs - people don't understand. They don't. It was another world. In the same way you appreciate the "Dutch/Gatecrasher-sound" Trance explosion in 98/99 as another world. Sadly after that, nothing of significance has happened on the dance scene, except dilution. But it still there - the music you've always yearned for but can't find - it's out there. Go and find it :)

For me? Banging early House from the 80s, and Classic Trance from 1998-2001 - til the day I die. End of.

What I meant was, is it a new film coming out or something I missed!!

Every era for me has had it's moments, from the early 80's until now certain years have really stood out for me, 1981, 1989, 1994, 1999!!!

I remember raves, not as many as I'd like to! My parents didn't let me out much as I was only 14 when it all began. But imagine how it would be now, acid house parties had never happened!

What's this all about Fuzzy?

No offence, but why are you asking me? :)

I'm 28 and didn't go to any illigal raves when i was a kid (wish I had though!).

I too agree with Oakie on this one... they didn't understand (and they still don't... to an extend).

I like music documentaries on specially eletronic music, so if anyone know where to find this, speak up, please! :)

EDIT: http://www.theycallitacid.com/

"THEY CALL IT ACID is in the final stages of editing and we are currently seeking a distribution deal for a forthcoming Cinema and DVD release."

"THEY CALL IT ACID is in the final stages of editing and we are currently seeking a distribution deal for a forthcoming Cinema and DVD release."

That's kinda why i was asking you. I thought it was a film trailer, and that you may have heard something about it, whether it was an old film or a new film etc. That's all. Nice one, top one, get sorted!! :)

looks pretty good this. I'd watch it although I was only 4 when the the acid house rave movement began so have no personal memory of it. It's certainly an important part of clubbing history though and I love the music they were playing back then.