MANAGING IGNORED USERS WITH THE CLICK OF A MOUSE BUTTON? WHERE'S YOUR BALLS!

leonard1one

That's all I have to say! Apart from if I had a problem with someone I'd tell them straight - and tell them what the problem was - and give them the opportunity to respond - and maybe have a bit of to and fro! I wouldn't go scurrying of to my computer to 'manage' them! I have more balls than that. Fair enough - if it couldn't be resolved I'd maybe resort to 'managing' them. But for those who do it in the blink of an eye? I have no respect for you whatsoever! - and guess what? I don't give a f*** if you 'manage' me! Seems to me you're not worth a f***! This goes out to neuro and simcut! If I did it I'd be ashamed of myself! I'd feel like a little girl!

Hi leonard1one, I'm not absolutely certain what you mean or what you're trying to say :)

If you have a conflict of interest with one of our members, please feel free to resolve it away from the public forums by way of a Private Message. Unlike some other messageboards we are lucky in that we haven't really had any problems on here before but if you would like one of the moderating team or myself to facilitate in any way, just let us know.

How do you think you are being "managed" by Neuro? I don't get it. Neither does he, I don't know where you've got the idea in your head that you are being "managed".

This whole thing is truly bizarre, it really is......

I also don't take too kindly to the tone of your post. If you had been clear in your original post that it was the "friends list" that you were talkng about, there would never have been an issue.

Let's move on please!

I love this board - nobody ever argues on it so it's quite amusing seeing all this confusion. :rolleyes:

+1 for not understanding either what's going on here as I don't know either! :mrgreen:

Hi leonard1one, I'm not absolutely certain what you mean or what you're trying to say :)

If you have a conflict of interest with one of our members, please feel free to resolve it away from the public forums by way of a Private Message. Unlike some other messageboards we are lucky in that we haven't really had any problems on here before but if you would like one of the moderating team or myself to facilitate in any way, just let us know.

Absolutely - this is not what this forum is about. We are all very open here and of course your post is aptly placed in this area, but this confusing and unnecessary for the rest of us. We are all here as a team to help, please feel free to contact us for any help and we'll all do our best to resolve.

Thread locked.

• Like 1