Neuro has sent leonard1one a response. Respect!

leonard1one

Neuro you have sent me a personal response to my posts. You have been extensive and detailed in your response! Neuro, I appreciate the time and effort you took to give that response :) Maximum Respect! You gave your response by personal message. When I try to reply - and I have tried to give an extensive and detailed reply in return. In appreciation and thanks. I have put a great deal of time and effort into sending you a reply. But the application has closed and all that I have written has disappeared. I am in the process of moving, and do not have broadband installed as yet. So I am visiting this site using a mobile phone with internet access - though I can access from an internet cafe if needed. Though is not a very satisfactory means for most of the time. But it seems my mobile is misbehaving when I try to reply to your personal message. So I am trying to reply through Open Chat. I have come to realize that there has been a terrible misunderstanding! As you, yourself have stated you believe there to have been. Your personal message was most reasonable, amicable and informative! Yet, I would state, that to someone who is new to this site - a most excellent site - that there are some inconsistancie's which can lead to misunderstanding. These inconsistancie's are, I believe one of those things which happen on the net! Life itself is full of inconsistancie's! That is the nature of life. It is very late now. 4.47 am - I notice that this site seems to be of time by an hour. No big thing, but it means that post's etc are apparently posted an hour out of real time. I had thought that in light of the misunderstanding that has occurred that maybe I should say goodbye to my friends on this site and bow out. But whether I do that or not, I do not want to be remembered - though soon forgotten - as someone who was out to cause trouble or cause disharmony. Everybody on this site loves the music! I love the music like no one I've ever met except on this fantastic site. I love the people who love the music. It is very late now. So I will sign of for the moment and catch some Zzzz's. But I unreservedly and sincerely apologize to anyone I've wronged. Believe it or not I'm a very good natured and easy going guy. But some things can spark me of. If anybody is interested - and I can understand why they might not be - I will continue this thread and explain my view on how and why this very unfortunate misunderstanding has come to happen :)

It's a welcome change to read this 'happier ' post from yourself to Neuro. However I personally see this as the END of the 'misunderstanding' episode and now hope we can all just get on with things as we were doing before the upset came about. I don't need to hear any more explaining on the matter, I don't know about everyone else but I feel confident in saying they are probably as happy as I am to see the end of it all. I'd also like to point out I see no reason for you to leave our board. :)

• Like 1

It's a welcome change to read this 'happier ' post from yourself to Neuro. However I personally see this as the END of the 'misunderstanding' episode and now hope we can all just get on with things as we were doing before the upset came about. I don't need to hear any more explaining on the matter, I don't know about everyone else but I feel confident in saying they are probably as happy as I am to see the end of it all. I'd also like to point out I see no reason for you to leave our board. :)

Number 2 Fan; I agree with you and feel everything has been said and its time to move on. I see no reason for you (leonard1one) to leave the board either. We are all here for the music :thumbsup:

• Like 1

mooney boy. Many thanks for informing me that this was the internet. I had thought I was talking to my invisable friend! Guess what? I know that nobody gives a shit. I don't give a f*** that nobody gives a shit! I don't know you! I wasn't talking to you! So f*** off!

You seriously need to take a chill pill mate. You're coming across as very rude and arrogant. Calm down, and get involved with the usual friendly banter that we all have. You've lowered the tone of the board big time since you registered.

Stop thinking everyone is against you. New members are always welcomed here - but by thinking everyone is against you, you are actually turning them against you - so you're creating a catch 22 situation for yourself.

Calm down dear - its just a forum!

RSNA1902A-682_736434a.jpg

I love the people who love the music.

But I unreservedly and sincerely apologize to anyone I've wronged. Believe it or not I'm a very good natured and easy going guy. But some things can spark me of. If anybody is interested - and I can understand why they might not be - I will continue this thread and explain my view on how and why this very unfortunate misunderstanding has come to happen :)

Upon reading this, I found it a noble gesture and believe credit must be given where due, so thank you fo posting it.

It is also worth mentioning that this site, although moderated, is not strictly done so, and, very rarely do the mod's need to intervene as we all (especially) encourage open discussions and are all here because we love the music.

It was a little dissapointing to then see a response further down, which IMO, was a little out of line. Moonman did not deserve that response, nobody does. As you've rightly stated, we all respect each other here and have built up this unique community by following certain standards, so would like ask if you could help us by following this value too, please.

• 2 weeks later...

Sincere apologies to everyone who posted on this topic. I am in the process of moving at the moment, and sometimes I am so so tired. I had accessed this topic quite late - and was a little pissed. So I did not feel totally up to posting in reply to Number 2's and Chrissie's post's. Which I felt were both very positive and friendly. But in my state of sleepiness and being slightly pissed, I thought that maybe everyone did not think I was the 'bad man'. It bought into my mind a song that 'probably' none of you have ever heard. Though I sort of wondered if any of you had ever heard it! Not at all Dance - but very good song. I posted it with no thought of a response! I posted it with no reason except that I felt like it! It harmed or insulted or denegrated no one! It was not intended to provoke any ill feeling, or confrontation, or bad feeling whatsoever. It was only the first few lines of a song that I liked, and still like. But Moonman felt the need to post that this was the internet and nobody gave a shit. Why did he feel the need to post that? Can anybody actually give a reason why he needed to post that? I do not suffer fool's gladly, nor those who thinking they're being smart! So I unsheathed my claws and gave him a little swipe! Though on reflection I might have come down a bit heavy on Moonman. But if he had not posted his unnecessary and un called for comment I would have had no call to respond. Moonman, you have said that this is the internet and nobody gives a shit 'dude'. But Briggsy, and Simcut, and Aza, have clearly given a shit about the content of my reply to you. I have also seen that in other topic's on this site that people do give a shit! Even though this is the internet! I was not talking to Moonman, I was not talking to anyone! I was just writing something that, in my state of tiredness and being somewhat pissed, I just wrote, for no real reason. So when Moonman stuck his oar in I politely told him to f*** off. Which seemed to be a perfectly appropriate response. When people are reasonable with me, I will be more than reasonable with them! If people are not reasonable with me? Guess what? I won't be that reasonable with them! I'm a good natured, easy going, chilled out guy! But I live in the real World, and sometimes I come up against dick heads, or smart mouth's! Then my tolerance is tested! Sometimes I'll let it go. Sometimes I won't!