havainas flip flops

Moonman

i've bought my second pair of these now...i love them and wear them all the time. They are pricey for flip flops, but they are leagues ahead of the h&m, topman, river isalnd flip flops. I love them, does anybody else love these?

i've bought my second pair of these now...i love them and wear them all the time. They are pricey for flip flops, but they are leagues ahead of the h&m, topman, river isalnd flip flops. I love them, does anybody else love these?

got a picture and how much are they? im going away soon, could be a good purchase :thumbsup:

got a picture and how much are they? im going away soon, could be a good purchase :thumbsup:

havaianas-brazil-sandal.jpg

Probably the most famous flip flops around sir! :) And they come in all sorts of weird and wonderful colours if you want.

I have to rock the boat here and say I disagree! :)

I had a pair of Havaianas in Australia but with size 12 feet I found these pretty uncomfortable in the heat, particularly where the rubber meets the webbing between your toes.

Firstly, I'm ticklish there (I know :rolleyes: ) and secondly it felt weird having something rub there constantly. I was simply not used to wearing the damn things.

So, much to everyone's disapproval I bought a pair of Reefs, which substitute fabric instead of rubber between those toes... They were more snug and my toe webbings were certainly much happier.

350__1_shoes_iaec1103828.jpg

Though I think if you're used to wearing flip-flops (or 'thongs' as they say in Oz), you'll have no trouble with wearing either!

What a f****** rip off!!

I can't wear flip flops. That bit between my toe would drive me insane and I don't like them anyway, feet are ugly, shoes are fabulous. My feet are particularly ferry I think they're mens feet. I don't like men in flip flops!! Nor eye liner.

What a f****** rip off!!

I can't wear flip flops. That bit between my toe would drive me insane and I don't like them anyway, feet are ugly, shoes are fabulous. My feet are particularly ferry I think they're mens feet. I don't like men in flip flops!! Nor eye liner.

Seconded

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't wear flip flops, whatever ones I buy they hurt me. I recently bought some quicksilver rubber ones which I thought would be more comfortable. In fact they ended up cutting into my skin and my toes were really uncomfy for a few days later

WHO INVENTED THESE THINGS???!!!