Summer Session Mix - Tremor

http://soundcloud.com/nathantremeer/summer-session

This one's got a summery feel to it starting with some electro house and moving into full blown trance by the end. Look out for a couple of golden oldies in there too ;)

Summer session

01. Swedish House Maffia - 'One'[sHM]
02. Deadmau5 - 'Some Chords' [Mau5trap]
03. Criminal Vibes - 'Saxone' [LoudBit]
04. Squeeze - 'Doop' (Manuel De La Mare Remix) [Tiger]
05. Genaside II - 'Mr. Maniac' (Underground Distortion Mix) [Northwestside Records, 1997]
06. Ali Wilson - 'Danger' [in Charge]
07. Pendulum - 'Watercolour' (Deadmau5 Remix) [WM UK]
08. Faithless - 'Not Going Home' (Armin Van Buuren Remix) [PIAS]
09. D-Mad - 'Under Pressure' [Musical Madness]
10. TV Rock - 'In The Air' (Tristan D Remix) [Data]
11. Roll Deep - 'Good Times' (Ben Preston Remix) [Relentless]
12. Rex Mundi - 'Kalua Islands' [Armada]
13. Harryson - 'Stay Awake' [WA-X]
14. Super 8 & Tab - 'Black Is The New Yellow' (Activa Remix) [Anjunabeats]
15. Ben Gold - 'Sapphire' [Garuda]
16. Craig Gallon - '1186' (Ben Gold Remix) [Prehab]
17. Allen Donaghy - 'Dark Matter' (Lee Haslam Remix) [Digital Remedy]
18. Champion Burns - 'Bat Train' [suck Disks, 2000]
19. David Forbes & Greame Pollock - 'Traumatise' (David Forbes Re-fit) [Aria Digital]
20. David Forbes - 'Aria Waves' (Light Mix) [Reset]
21. Tigran Organezov - 'Trigga' (John Gibbons & Scimon Tist Remix) [CGI]
22. Tiesto - 'Suburban Train' (Sean Tyas Dirty Remix) [Nubula]
23. Gitta - 'No More Turning Back' (XTM Dub Mix) [Pepper, 2000]

First off, absolutely loving these 2 hr set's of your's and with what we've also been discussing can only hope that a few certain other mixes exceed the standards set out by your previous 'For the Archives Mix' :)

Not sure about the rest of the country, but here in Wales, today we pretty much had a full day of sunshine and it was that summery feeling - I think I do suffer from Seasonal Disorder, unless we've just had a horrid winter and the nation is just craving a little bit of sunshine us all up.

That said, on that note, this looks perfect for the up and coming days of sunshine and nabbing this now to check out.

Cheers again, Nathan - great stuff! ;)

cheers guys and gals! shame the weather hasn't been great for everybody. Here in High Wycombe and in Reading where I work it was a beautiful day and was also very nice yesterday. Hope it improves for the rest of the UK for the weekend.

this, the first part in particular, is your best yet.

Oh - Moonman, this is an intriquing statement, I still have yet to listen despite it being on the Pod, but if it's anything to go by on the 'For the Archives' mix, then I'm excited ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad you liked this one Moonman - I don't often play much house but recently I've really been in the mood for it and there are some great tracks around at the moment. Been playing this mix in the car the last few days and the first half of it does seem to fit in nicely with the weather we've been having :)

I have to disagree with everyone's comments about the first half - it confirmed to me that I really, really don't like electro house at all.

I loved everything after the first 45 mins, particularly the middle section :)

haha that's fair enough Quadrant, at least you're honest. Glad you liked the latter half more. I did wonder if this would be better as a 2 parter but I did the whole thing in one go without really planning it first and it just kinda flowed into one long mix of all the new stuff I'd downloaded that week. I don't usually buy any electro or house but there have been some tracks around which I've been enjoying recently.

I'm definitely more into the hard stuff still though. I'll always be a trance man at heart and also love the harder style that Jules used to play a lot of - such as the Champion Burns track featured in this mix ;)