10. Sub Focus - 'Follow The Light' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

11. Tiësto Ft BT - 'Love Comes Again' (Bart Claessen Remix) [Nebula]

12. Cheryl Cole Ft Will.I.Am - 'Three Words' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

13. Faithless - 'Not Going Home' (Armin Van Buuren Remix) [Nate’s Tunes]

Tried & Tested

14. Tony De Vit - 'The Dawn' (Ali Wilson Telelek Remix) [CDR]

15. 4 Strings - 'Forever' [spinnin’]

DJ Relay: M.I.K.E. (Push)

16. Richard Durand’s Choice: Zoo Brazil Ft Rasmus Kellerman - 'There Is Hope' [Terminal 4]

17. M.I.K.E.’S Choice: M.I.K.E. - 'Unity' [Armada]

The Summer Festival Classic

18. Azzido Da Bass - 'Doom’s Night' (Timo Maas Remix) [Club Tools]

Judge Jules In The Mix

19. Sander van Doorn - 'Reach' [Doorn]

20. Shy Brother - 'Recharge' [Musical Madness]

21. David Forbes & Alan Nimmo - 'Samui' [Coldharbour]

22. Norin & Rad - 'Always A New Day' [Coldharbour]

23. Heatbeat & Exit - 'Go' (J.O.C. Remix) [subculture]

24. Just Hal - 'Creation' (Tristan D Remix) [CDR]

25. Claudia Cazacu - 'Quatrain' [2 Play Records]

Ok, my views on this weeks show, a un-needed mashup to start things off no Arnej tunes need vocals.

Another new rubbish J&T bootleg remix of Sub Focus, now it started off promising but once the too long lead buildup started it all went to censored.

The last 30 mins is always the best part of the show it seems, the rest of the show is patchy

Ok, my views on this weeks show, a un-needed mashup to start things off no Arnej tunes need vocals.

Another new rubbish J&T bootleg remix of Sub Focus, now it started off promising but once the too long lead buildup started it all went to censored.

The last 30 mins is always the best part of the show it seems, the rest of the show is patchy

spot on mate. I dont even bother listening to Jules anymore. I put Kiss on to listen to EZ from 2300hrs, i'll tune back to R1 for the Essential Mix though.

Mashups have completely killed Jules in my opinion; they're just not needed imo, there is good music out there, just look for it, he must get sent loads of tunes aswell, but knocks them back for mashups.

Jules has just lost his way so much, his sound hasnt progressed for the last 4 years, he isnt evolving or staying current either.

I quite often encounter other Judge Jules fans, and I'm afraid to say, altho us old timers have some quality memories of Jules' god like days, and dislike these (fairly poorly produced) mash ups, alot of other people do love them. If I ever get asked about a tracklist for any of his recent stuff, it's nearly always, in fact over 80 percent of the time people wanting to know about a J&T bootleg!!

It is sad for us, but it's working for them. It's the gateway side to his career, it's still open!

BTW 14. Tony De Vit - 'The Dawn' (Ali Wilson Telelek Remix) [CDR] lets face it on this, people are reacting well to it because it is Tony De Vit - The Dawn I like this mix, it's ok, it sounds nice, but I would only be cheering and dancing because i already love the tune!

Personally I reckon Jules has gone down hill big time in the last 2 years, I never listen to him anymore as he plays mainly rubbish tunes and them bootlegs are absolutely dreadfull. I would be embarrased to be associated with some of them bootlegs he produces.

I love tunning into Marks Schulz there on a Thursday. He is rocking it for me this weather.